The demand for lock removal tools for iOS is enormous. The iPhone, iPad, and iPods are one of the best-selling and popular devices on the planet. So, a huge number of them look for a tool that is capable of removing the screen lock or even the activation lock. One of the well-known lock removal tools is LockWiper. So, if you want to know more about this tool, check out the in-depth LockWiper review we have detailed below. Also, LockWiper is not the only tool in the market. Alternatives are available, but if you are in a quest to locate one, you have come to the right place.
- Part 1. What is LockWiper?
- Part 2. Is LockWiper Legit, Safe and Free?
- Part 3. Does LockWiper Actually Work? Does LockWiper Erase Data?
- Part 4. LockWiper Advantages and Disadvantages
- Part 5. How Do You Use LockWiper?
- Part 6. Best Alternative to LockWiper
Part 1. What is LockWiper?
LockWiper is an iPhone unlocker tool. This tool is compatible with both Windows and macOS, and it is capable of removing passcode from your iOS devices. LockWiper is capable of doing the following stuff:
- Removal of Apple ID without the password
- Screen passcode unlock
- Screen Time Passcode bypass
- MDM or Mobile Device Management bypass
Part 2. Is LockWiper Legit, Safe and Free?
Of course, this is a legitimate and popular tool. The developer is a very popular and established developer. They have launched more than a few working products on the market.
So, is LockWiper safe? LockWiper is a completely safe tool. We have used it, and the comments from other users also indicate the same. We even scanned LockWiper using different anti-virus programs like Norton, Viper, and Avast. We are glad to say that no viruses or any security threats were detected during the download or the installation.
No, LockWiper free is not available. You need to remember that LockWiper is a premium software, and it will cost you. Although a free trial version is available. But the trial is only there to get to know the tool better.
If you want to genuinely use this tool, you have to purchase a plan. There are 3 plans available: $29.95 per month, $39.95 per year and $59.95 for the lifetime plan. You probably don't have multiple iPhones in your home that need to be unlocked. So, getting the first plan will do.
Part 3. Does LockWiper Actually Work? Does LockWiper Erase Data?
So, does LockWiper work? There is an official LockWiper download page available. It is safe to use the tool, and it works. But it doesn't work completely. It can remove some locks, and it also fails somewhere along the way.
Unfortunately, as effective LockWiper is, it will erase all the data from the iOS device during the lock removal procedure.
Part 4. LockWiper Advantages and Disadvantages
The LockWiper is an excellent tool, but just like any tool, it has some drawbacks. Let's check them out.
- Removes lock screen security
- Capable of bypassing screen time restrictions
- Removes the lock screen password without an issues
- Removes Apple ID without the password
- Compatible with both Windows and macOS
- Unable to remove the activation lock
- Complete deletes all the data from the device
- Supports fewer iOS models
- The success rate is low
- It can sometimes take at least a day to respond
Part 5. How Do You Use LockWiper?
Using LockWiper is simple. We have detailed steps below. Check them out for your convenience.
- Step#1: Download and install the program on your computer.
- Step #2: Run LockWiper, and on the main interface, select the 'Unlock Screen Passcode' option.
- Step #3: After that, connect the iOS device and click 'Next' to proceed.
- Step #4: Now, you have to download the firmware required for this procedure. If you already have it, click 'Select' to add it.
- Step #5: After downloading the firmware, click 'Start Unlock' to unlock the device.
This is an easy procedure, but LockWiper also deletes all the data from the device. The main reason, users are looking for an alternative.
Part 6. Best Alternative to LockWiper
Now, LockWiper is an excellent tool, but if you are looking for a LockWiper alternative tool as it erases all the data during the unlocking procedure, we have just the tool for you. We recommend using PassFab iPhone Unlocker. It is an excellent tool, and it is also easy to use. Check out the steps below.
- Step #1: Download and then install the program on your computer.
- Step #2: After that, launch it. Choose the 'Unlock Lock Screen Passcode' option from the program interface.
- Step #3: Now, connect the iOS device. After it is detected, click 'Start' to proceed.
- Step #4: Then, download the required firmware for the procedure. Click 'Download' and proceed.
- Step #5: After the firmware has been downloaded, click on the 'Start Unlock' button to remove the passcode.
As you can see, it is easy to remove the passcode using the iPhone passcode unlocker from PassFab. The best part is, you won't need to open iTunes. Must check out this tool.
Overall, LockWiper is an excellent tool, but it also deletes all the data from the iOS device during the procedure. So, if you are looking for a tool that is successfully capable of removing all types of iOS locks and especially the screen lock, you need to check out the capabilities of PassFab iPhone Unlocker. It is an excellent screen lock unlocker that is able to unlock screen passcode without iTunes.