For the Security of data, app, and the phone itself, Huawei offers lock screen passcode protection and Factory reset protection. FRP lock is a protection wall that is designed to restrict other people from using your smartphone or tablet if perform a factory reset. If you no longer access to your Google account you can only seek for the help of Google Account Recovery Suite, but there are cases when you don't have access to your Google account, you cannot recover the account and FRP locked Huawei phone won't allow you continue. In this article, I am going to guide you about how you can remove FRP lock Huawei smartphones in detail.
What Is FRP Lock Huawei
FRP, also called Factory Reset Protection which used to protect your personal data from Android. Once you registered your Google account or Huawei account on your phone, PFR is enabled automatically, which means you need to verify your Google account or Huawei account to unlock your device.
How to Unlock FRP Lock Huawei
- Solution 1: FRP Bypass Huawei in Safe Mode
- Solution 2: FRP Unlock Huawei Via Emergency Call
- Solution 3: Unlock FPR Lock Huawei Via TalkBack
- Additional Tips: How to Remove Huawei Screen Lock
Solution 1: FRP Bypass Huawei in Safe Mode
The first method is about how you can Bypass FRP by entering into Safe mode menu, and you can follow the steps mentioned below. This way suits for Huawei phone locked frp lock, Huawei frp unlock, etc.
- Turn off your Huawei device completely.
- Once the device has been turned off, the power and volume up button should be pressed at the same time for about 15 seconds.
- Now you need to enter in "Recovery Menu", this menu consists of a variety of different options that can select, and the user can navigate through options with the help of volume buttons (volume up and volume down) and can be chosen with the help of power button.
- Use volume buttons to navigate to wipe data/factory reset, once found press power button to confirm. Now, wait for some time.
- Once the hard-reset end, select to Safe Mode and press the power button to confirm.
- Now you need Reset all of your Setting for this purpose go to Settings > System > Reset > Reset all settings (for some other Huawei devices Settings > Advancede Settings > Back up & Reset > Reset all settings).
- Now restart your device.
Solution 2: FRP Unlock Huawei Via Emergency Call
- Open Emergency Call dialer and enter *#*#1357946#*#*.
- Go to Setting Home when the setting page will appear.
- Navigate to Security & Privacy and go to Lock screen password.
- Set up your new Pin Code and restart the device.
Now you can use the new pin code to login after restarting your Huawei smartphone.
Solution 3: Unlock FPR Lock Huawei Via TalkBack
- Go to Setting and Search for TalkBack (it should be under the accessibility).
- Turn it on to open the tutorials window.
- Once the window is open, swipe down to the right, this will open a global context menu.
- Go to TalkBack Setting and press the volume button together to suspend TalkBack.
- Now tap on help & feedback.
- Tap on Get started with voice access and click on the video to play it on YouTube.
- Tap on Share and choose Gmail.
- Enter an email address and password to add the account.
- After successfully adding account, go to Settings of the email account > Manage accounts > accounts.
- Now go to Security and privacy under the Setting menu.
- Choose fingerprint ID and enter PIN code.
- Now setup new Fingerprint and tap OK.
- Go back to Setting > system and tap on reset.
- Select "Reset all Setting" and restart your device.
Also Read: Top 2 Ways to Unlock Vivo Y91 FRP Lock in 2020.
Additional Tips: How to Remove Huawei Screen Lock
After talking about removing FRP lock on Huawei devices, in this part, you gonna see how to use PassFab Android Unlocker to remove Huawei screen lock cause there are still many users ask me about that. This way is the most pouplar way for bypassing Huawei screen lock. Let's take a look.
Once downloaded and installed, you can follow the steps mentioned below to unlock:
- Connect your Huawei to your PC/Mac with the help of USB Cable.
- Select Remove Screen Lock feature on the screen.
Click "Start" to begin.
It will remind you that all the data in your device will be erased. Click "Yes" to confirm.
Then it will start removing the screen lock of your device. Just wait patiently.
Now, the screen lock has been remove successfully, you can reset your device.
Please keep that in mind: Connectivity is required: Your phone should be connected to your PC / Laptop during the entire process.
This article guides users about how they can unlock FRP lock on Huawei devices. The first method guides users about safe mode process for Huawei Google account remove. The second method explains bypassing FRP on Huawei smartphones via Emergency Call. The third solution teaches them about using the Talkback feature to unlock FRP. Additional tip describes how a user can get their Huawei Device screen lock removed with an easy process using PassFab Android Unlocker. If you think this article helped you, don't forget share it with your friends!
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>