You'll Need It If You Are in These Troubles
With iPhone Unlocker you can easily remove Apple ID and locked screens when you forgot the passcode on iPhone and iPad, or you just don't know the password on a second-hand iOS device.
Forgot iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch passcode after recent change.
Unknown screen password which accidentally set by children or somebody else.
iPad or iPhone is disabled after exceeding incorrect passcode attempt limits, but iTunes can't restore device.
Apple ID has been disabled or locked, forgot Apple ID or password.
The second-hand iDevice is locked by 4/6-digit passcode, Touch ID, or Face ID.
Want to remove iCloud from iOS device without password.
Want to wipe private data but the broken screen doesn't allow you to enter the password.
Other similar locked situations on iOS device...
Unlock iPhone Passcode within Minutes
Your iPhone/iPad gets locked or disabled? With this tool, you can unlock lock screen in emergency situations. It safely removes passcode in just minutes and helps you regain full access to your iOS device.
Supported Lock Screen - All Types
This iPhone unlock program enables you to unlock iPhone/iPad lock screens in different situations. Also, it's fully compatible with all iOS devices (including iPasOS/iOS 14) and all types of lock screens on the device.
- Touch ID / Face ID
- 4-Digit/6-Digit Numeric Code
- Custom Numeric Code
- Custom Alphanumeric Code
Factory Reset iPhone - No Passcode
Want to factory reset iPhone or iPad but it asks for entering your passcode? This professional iPhone passcode removal enables you to restore factory resetting without screen passcode.
- Erase iPhone or iPad without passcode
- Erase all content and settings on iPhone or iPad without passcode
- Restore iPhone or iPad to factory settings without passcode
NOTE: It will delete data on your iPhone or iPad. Currently there is no solution to bypass iPhone lock screen without data loss for the moment in the market. If you have backed up data before, you can restore them after using this software.
Bypass Apple ID without Password
Apple ID is locked or disabled for security reasons? Forgot Apple ID password and can't reset it? This iCloud lock removal helps you remove existing Apple ID and iCloud on activated device without any hassle.
Support Activated iDevice - Multiple Scenarios
If you have the following problems when you try to enter password for existing Apple ID on activated iOS device, it's a good choice to bypass current login prompt, set up your device with another sign in account or create a new Apple ID.
- Can't sign in Apple ID with the correct password
- Can't login Apple ID with primary or rescue email address
- Can't recover Apple ID after an account recovery waiting period
- Can't unlock Apple ID with security questions, trusted phone number or device
- Can't reset Apple ID password with two-factor authentication, two-step verfication or recovery key
Enjoy Any Features & Benefits - After Removal
After bypassing original Apple ID successfully using this perfect removal tool, you can regain all Apple ID advantages, iCloud services, iTunes store pruchase and more in a few clicks on all supported iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- You can switch to a different Apple ID or create a new one
- you can enable or disable Find My iPhone option
- You can listen to Apple Music and download Podcasts
- You can take full control over your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- You can make better use of any iCloud service and enjoy all Apple ID features
- You can update to newer iOS version wirelessly without losing newly acquired Apple ID
- Your device won’t be tracked via previous(bypassed) Apple ID
- Your device won’t be remotely blocked by prior Apple ID user
- Your device won’t be distantly erased by previous Apple ID user
- Your device will be removed from previous iCloud account
- If Find My iPhone is ON, iOS version is 10.2 and below, your data will be lost. iOS version is 10.2-11.3, your data won't be lost. iOS version is 11.4 and above, your device is not supported.
- If Find My iPhone is OFF, iOS version is 10.2 and above, your data won't be lost. Otherwise, your data will be lost.
- PassFab iPhone Unlokcer does not support the removal of Apple ID from unactivated devices.
- Any illegal removing for business purpose is prohibited.
Bypass Mobile Device Management Activation Screen
When you are locked out of Remote Management lock screen and can't enter your iPhone, don't worry! PassFab iPhone Unlocker can help you bypass MDM (Mobile Device Management) on your iOS device without username and password.
Remove Remote Management Lock within 5 Seconds
Your iPhone or iPad asks for entering your credentials to authenticate your device? Want to remove MDM (Mobile Device Management) profile from the belly-up company you worked for? This convenient software will help you remove remote management lock with just one click. You will need it when you see the following messages:
- Please enter your credentials to authenticate your device.
- "Company name" will automatically configure your iPhone.
- Previous failure: Authentication failed for user "Your name".
- The configuration for your iPhone could not be downloaded from...Invalid Profile..
NOTE: This feature is only available on PassFab iPhone Unlocker for Windows for the time being. iOS 14 devices are not supported to bypass MDM in PassFab iPhone Unlocker for Windows V2.2.0-2.2.4.
Work for almost all iOS devices and computer systems, so there’s no need to worry about the supportive problem.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32-bit/64-bit); macOS 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra and below
iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11, iPhone XR/XS Max/XS/X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone SE, etc.
iPadOS & iOS 14/13.7/13.6/13.5/13.4/13.3/13.2/13.1/13, iOS 12/11/10, etc.
New iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4/3/2, iPad mini, iPad 4 (iPad with Retina Display), iPad 3 (the New iPad), iPad 2, iPad
iTunes 12.10, iTunes 12.9/12.8/12.7, etc.
iPod touch 7/6/5/4 (including iPod touch 6G, 5G, 4G), iPod Nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod classic
3 Steps to Unlock Locked iPhone
PassFab iPhone Unlocker enables you to remove lock screens from all iPhone and iPad just in a few minutes. No technical skills required. You only need to perform clicks, and so simple.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone
Step 2: Download Firmware Package
Step 3: Remove iPhone Passcode
"I need to remove my iPhone lock screen passcode, however, my son locked it by entering wrong passcode. Thanks to your product for helping me remove the passcode!"
"I am locked out of my iPhone but finally using this tool to unlock it. Thanks for your great software, I have subscribed to your service. Please update it better and better, I will always be your fun!"
"PassFab iPhone Unlocker helped me unlock my Apple ID successfully! ! I forgot the login password and can't reset it without answers of security questions. Now I can handle with it. Thanks God!"
- How to Unlock the Forgotten iPhone Passcode without Restore
- How to Factory Reset iPhone without Password or iCloud
- How to Unlock iPhone Passcode on iPhone X/8/7/6/5/4
- How to Fix iPhone Is Disabled Connect to iTunes Failed
- How to Unlock Apple ID within Minutes
- Forgot Apple ID Password, How to Reset or Recover It?
- How to Remove MDM from iPhone
Q1: Is PassFab iPhone Unlocker safe?
PassFab iPhone Unlocker is a 100% safe tool, which will not damage your iPhone or invade your privacy.
Q2: What's the difference between password and passcode?
Generally speaking, password applies to Apple ID and iCloud account, passcode meant for iPhone lock screen.
Q3: How many times can I enter wrong passcode on iPhone?
You can only enter the wrong password 6 times, more than that your phone will be locked with a prompt "iPhone is Disabled, connect to iTunes".
Q4: How do I unlock iPhone without passcode?
Download PassFab iPhone Unlocker, connect your device and choose "Unlock Lock Screen Passcode". Once the process is complete, you'll be able to access your phone again.
Q5: Is there a way to unlock Apple ID?
Yes. PassFab iPhone Unlocker also allows you to unlock Apple ID.