Decode All iTunes Backup Password Scenarios
Help you out of any frustrating iTunes backup password situations with ease. Now it's more accurate than ever to enter password when protect, unlock or restore your backup.
The password your entered to unlock your iPhone backup was incorrect.
iTunes could not restore the iPhone becasue the password was incorrect.
Enter a new password to protect your iPhone backup but forgot old one.
Powerful Features to Solve iTunes Backup Issues
Humanized function, excellent quality and strong deciphering technique ensure 100% iPhone backup password recovery or removal.
Recover your forgotten iTunes backup password in minutes with 3 advanced attack types.
Aims to help you obliterate Apple device's backup encryption settings with just one click.
Remove Screen Time Passcode
Easily get rid of the Screen Time passcode in iOS 12 and above when you forgot it. Never mind when you open an app or website, but encounter with Time Limit screen, and discover that a passcode is already set.
- Bypass Screen Time passcode without losing your data.
- Turn off Screen Time passcode without restoring your iOS device.
- Unlock Screen Time passcode without erasing your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
3 Effective Attack Modes
There are three options to suit different situations, providing iTunes backup password recovery in high-efficiency.
- Dictionary Attack: Seek the possible password based on a dictionary, which can be the integrated one or the one you provide.
- Brute-force with Mask Attack: This attack is recommended if you still remember parts of the password, such as length, character set, etc.
- Brute-force Attack: Try all possible characters combination randomly when forgot password completely.
40X Faster Speed Provided
GPU acceleration technique is available when NVIDIA is installed in hardware which speeds up the decryption to 40X than average. And it supports AMD Radeon HD 7000 series and GeForce GTX 650.
- CPU: 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
- GPU: NVIDIA G80+ (GT8600 to GTX1080 TI)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB free space and above
- RAM: 512 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
Work for almost all iOS devices and computer systems, so there’s no need to worry about the supportive problem.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32-bit/64-bit); macOS 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra and below
iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, etc.
iPadOS, iOS 12.3/12, iOS 11.4/11, etc.
iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4/3/2, iPad mini, iPad 4 (iPad with Retina Display), iPad 3 (the New iPad), iPad 2, iPad
iTunes 12.9, iTunes 12.8/12.7, etc.
iPod touch(including iPod touch 6G, 5G, 4G), iPod Nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod classic
Only three steps required to decrypt your backup file effectually, less than three procedures to abolish backup encryption settings completely and eliminate screen time passcode totally.
Step 1: Select Encrypted Backup File
Step 2: Pick Password Attack Mode
Step 3: Unblock Backup File
Recommended by More Than 100,000 Users Worldwide
"I'd been in blue mood when I forgot my encrypted iTunes backup files password until I found this iTunes backup password recovery tool which helped to recover the backup password fast."
"It really annoys me that I have to select encryption or not to backup when I tried to bakcup data with iTunes in urgent. This iTunes Backup Unlocker which was recommended can remove those annoying backup encryption settings and it works."
"I've set a lot of screen time passcode on my iPad game apps to keep my son from them. But it is also keeping me out of there too cause of memory loss. With this iPhone Backup Unlocker, I can easily remove them anytime and anywhere."
Tips & Tricks
- 3 Efficient Ways to Recover iTunes Backup Password
- How to Stop iTunes from Asking iPhone Backup Password
- Best iPhone Backup Password Recovery Tool
- How to Turn Off Backup Encryption from Your iOS Device