One Click Bypass all Android Screen Lock
Forgot your Android phone password and can't get into your locked phone? PassFab Android Unlock helps you deal with this issue without hassle in various situations:
- Unlock a second-hand phone or tablet
- Unlock an Android device with a broken or dead screen
- Unlock early Samsung devices without data loss, like Note 3, Note 4, Galaxy S5
Remove All Types of Android Lock Screen
Best Samsung FRP Lock Removal Tool
Forgot your Android phone password and can't get into your locked phone? PassFab Android Unlock enables you to remove FRP lock easily, no technical expertise required. Using this professional tool to:
- Bypass Samsung Google account without password
- Get rid of all Factory Reset Protection restrictions on your Samsung device
- One-click wipe all data and settings from Samsung
3 Steps to Unlock Android Screen
What the Media Say About Us
Why Choose PassFab?
Money Back Guarantee
Purchase via 256-bit SSL
Online for Free
FAQs for PassFab Android Unlock
PassFab Android Unlock will help you safely remove your Android password,it can unlock early Samsung devices without data loss(Windows Only). But your data may be lost for other Android Devices.We're doing everything we can to overcome this technical challenge, and there's no product on the market that can do it.
Basically supports all existing Android phones and tablets on the market. Support 60000+ Android phones and tablets, including Samsung, Google, Motorola, LG, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc. But it is not available on Sony, Oppo and OnePlus currently. We will research and develop in future upgrades.
You can follow the steps: Settings > Security > Screen Lock > select 'None' or 'Swipe'. If the device already set a lock screen you need to enter the passcode before disabling it.
Samsung series devices. If your phone is Samsung and you meet the Google FRP lock, you can try.
Yes, hard reset is a way to unlock Android device. But please remember that hard reset will erase all the data stored on your phone. So it's advisable for you to have a back up of your phone data before hard reset.
Tips & Tricks for PassFab Android Unlock
- Top 3 Methods to Unlock Huawei Phone PIN Code
- How To Unlock Forgotten Patterns?
- How to Remove Account Action Required by Google Play Services