Amazing Features to Unlock Your Computer
Instantly reset login password for all Windows accounts by using this award-winning software in a truly 100% success rate. Never forgot Windows password again.
Windows Password Recovery Tool - Simple & Safe
Losing Windows password of your computer will cause a lot of troubles. Except factory resetting the Windows system, you can also retrieve the password with this Windows password key software and then revisit your PC. No need to reinstall your operating system, no data loss or damage.
- Windows Password Remove: Get rid of Administrator, Domain or other local guest user password when you can't remember it.
- Windows Password Reset: Reset Microsoft, Administrator, Domain or other local guest user password when the password is incorrect.
- Windows Account Delete: Prune away an old Windows admin or local account immediately when you don't have permission to delete account.
- Windows Account Create: Set up a new Windows admin account quickly when you are losing access to user account.
- Support Windows Hello Face, Windows Hello Fingerprint, Windows Hello PIN, Security Key and Picture Password sign-in options.NEW
Create Windows Password Reset Disk - Fast & FluentFREE
Didn't create a bootable password reset disk in advance? Don't worry! You can use this perferred Windows password recovery tool to burn a new one on Windows or Mac system without any hassle.
- Create a bootable CD-ROM or DVD-ROM disc on Windows or macOS.
- Make a bootable USB (flash drive or pen drive) disk on Windows or macOS.
- Burn a bootable password reset disk with default ISO image file.
- Support Windows computers which are equipped with UEFI or Legacy BIOS.HOT
- Support Mac computers installed with Windows system.NEW
With the powerful compatibility, you can bypass Windows password on laptops, 2-in-1 laptops, LTE-enabled laptops, gaming PCs, desktop and all-in-one computers without obstacles.
NVIDIA G80+ (GT8600 to GTX1080 TI)
1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
512 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
200 MB free space and above
RAID/SCSI/SATA drives, and FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems.e
Dell, HP, Razer, MSI, Lenovo, ThinkPad, Toshiba, IBM, Sony, Samsung, ASUS, Acer, Gateway, BenQ, Founder, Emachines, Fujitsu, Haier, Hasee, THTF, Microsoft Surface Pro X/7/6/4/3/2, Apple MacBook, Apple iMac, etc.
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP (32-bit or 64-bit), Server 2019, 2012, 2008(R2), 2003(R2), 2000, SBS 2011.
macOS 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 EI Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion
Access Your Locked Computer in 3 Steps
Unlock Windows password by using this professional software with only three steps. The advanced security will protect your computer from the virus damage.
Step 1: Download to another PC/Mac.
Step 2: Create a password reset disk.
Step 3: Reset Windows password.
"I bought a second-hand computer which has login password, the seller forgot the password. I don't know what to do so I search the answer on google then I found your product. Thanks to PassFab 4WinKey for solving my password problem! I reset the password successfully!!"
"Thanks for helping me solve my password problem. What surprised me most is it helps me created a password reset disk on my Mac with one click. Thanks a lot!"
"Wonderful product! Not expensive and easy to use. The most important thing is that it removed my login password on my computer. BTW, thanks for your support team. They are really patient!"
|For Windows Local Users|
|Remove admin/guest local account user password|
|Reset admin/guest local account user password|
|Reset Microsoft account user password|
|Delete Windows local administrator/guest account|
|Create a new local admin account|
|For Windows Domain Users|
|Remove domain admin and user password|
|Reset domain admin and user password|
|Reset RAID Server user password|
|Delete Windows domain admin account|
|Create a new domain admin account|
|Supported Windows Platforms|
|Windows Server 2019/2012 (R2)/2008 (R2)/2003 (R2)/SBS 2011|
|ISO Image for Reset Disk|
|Default ISO Image|
|Customized ISO Image|
|Supported Reset Device|
|USB flash drive|
$19.95Buy Now Free Trial
$29.95Buy Now Free Trial
$39.95Buy Now Free Trial
$69.95Buy Now Free Trial
- How to Bypass Windows 7 Login Screen Admin Password
- How to Reset Password on Acer Laptop without Disk
- Top 3 Windows 10 Password Reset Tools 2019
- How to Reset Sony VAIO Laptop Password without Disk
- How to Reset Windows 7 Password Easily and Quickly
- Top 5 Ways to Reset Forgotten Windows 10 Password
- How to Bypass Windows 8 Password without Data Loss
Q1: I forgot my login password and I don't want to factory reset my computer, how to do?
If you are using the loacl account, you can reset the password by following the origianl instructions. You have to answer the questions to verify the questions if you've set before. You can also choose PassFab 4WinKey to reset it within 3 steps.
Q2: How do I reset my Microsoft password?
If you didn't forget your Microsoft password you can reset on Microsoft official website. If you forgot the password, you have to verify your personal information by entering your Email address or Phone number to get the verification code. If you are using Microsoft account to login your computer then you have to use third-party tool to reset it.
Q3: Does Windows password recovery tool reliable?
Frankly, Windows password recovery tools are reliable. But, some of it are not easy to use which may failed to help you solve the problem. You should review the guides and comments before you buy.
Q4: I know nothing about computer, can I reset my password?
Reset your login password is an easy thing. You can use a bootable disk to reset the password and you can burn a bootable disk using PassFab 4WinKey with one step. You only need to prepare a blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
Q5: What should I do before resetting my password?
If you've created a password reset disk then there is nothing to prepare or you need to find a blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive, and an accessable computer to burn a password reset disk.