Oops! You got your iPhone screen broken! How to unlock passcode is now bothering you, correct? Well, we can understand how to troublesome it could be to have your iPhone screen wrecked and you may intend to send it to Apple Store to change another screen. But before that, you must be concerned about your personal data. Fret no more! We're certainly going to help you with how to unlock iPhone with broken screen and erase your data in your iPhone without any hassles! So let's explore the 4 proven ways!
Best 4 Methods to Unlock iPhone with Broken Screen
- 1. Force Retsart to Unlock iPhone with Unresponsive Screen
- 2. Use PassFab iPhone Unlocker to Unlock iPhone with Broken Screen
- 3. Use iTunes to Unlock iPhone When Screen is Broken
- 4. Use iCloud to Unlock iPhone with Broken Screen Remotely
1. Force Retsart to Unlock iPhone with Unresponsive Screen
Occasionally, your iPhone screen becomes unresponsive and you can't unlock it with your passcode. On this circumstance, a force restart is a magic method to how to unlock iPhone with unresponsive screen.
Here are how to force restart differenet iPhones.
- iPhone X - iPhone 12: Quickly press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons, then hold the Power button until the Apple logo appears.
- iPhone 8 or iPhone SE2: Quickly press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons, then hold the Power button till the screen shows the Apple logo.
- iPhone 7: Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button together. Release the two buttons when you see the Apple logo.
- iPhone 6 or iPhone SE1: Press and hold the Power button and Home button at the same time. Release them all until the Apple logo appears.
2. Use PassFab iPhone Unlocker to Unlock iPhone with Broken Screen
Before sending your iPhone to repair, you must want to get into your iPhone and erase your personal data. The easiest method on how to unlock iPhone when screen is broken is to use PassFab iPhone Unlocker. It helps in unlocking the iOS devices or bypassing the lock broken or disabled screen in one click. This tool is completely compatible with latest iOS as well as latest iPhone models. Therefore you don't have to worry about what iPhone model or series you use. Whether it is touch ID, numeric code or alphanumeric code, it can work with all of them hassle-free.
Here is how to use:
Step 1: Once you launch the tool after installing, you will notice the three tabs on the screen. Among these, select "Unlock Lock Screen Passcode" to unlock iPhone with broken screen and erase your personal data.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to the computer. And click "Start" to proceed.
Step 3: Download the firmware package. You just need to wait for some moments. Please make sure the network connection is stable now.
Step 4: You will see the "Start Unlock" button, press it. And wait for a few moments.
Step 5: Now, you have unlocked your iPhone and erased all your data successfully.
3. Use iTunes to Unlock iPhone When Screen is Broken
If iPhone screen broken how to unlock passcode? Here is another proven method - restore iPhone with iTunes. iTunes is the default iOS device management tool by Apple with which you can factory reset your device and get your iPhone unlocked. Here is what you need to do.
- Step 1: Get your iPhone in connection with your PC/Mac. And launch the most recent iTunes version only. Now, once your device is detected, hit on it from the left side panel.
Step 2: Next, from the appearing window, you need to hit on the "Restore iPhone" button available under the "General" Settings tab.
- Step 3: Lastly confirm your actions and you're done.
4. Use iCloud to Unlock iPhone with Broken Screen Remotely
Since, your iPhone screen broken, how to unlock an iPhone with a broken screen is next to impossible until you get it repaired. But we have brought to you a workaround to unlock your device using iCloud's Find My iPhone service. Here's the detailed tutorial for you.
- Step 1: Get over your browser and visit the icloud.com. Now, login to your iCloud account with the credentials configured with your iPhone. From the launchpad, you need to select the "Find My iPhone" icon.
Step 2: Next, hit on the "All Devices" drop down menu at the top middle of the screen and select your iPhone from the list of devices.
Step 3: Thereafter, you need to hit on the "Erase iPhone" button from the appearing pop up box. Lastly, confirm your actions by entering the correct password/passcode and you're done.
You May Want to Know About Unlock iPhone with Broken Screen
Q1: How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
If your iPhone is disabled and you forgot your passcode, you can erase iPhone from iCloud or restore it with iTunes. Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID, choose Find My feature, click All devices and find your disabled iPhone. Erase it, and you can reset your iPhone. Or, you can put your iPhone into recovery mode. Then connect it to the computer, open itunes to restore it. If both methods didn't work, use PassFab iPhone Unlocker.
Q2: Can I unlock my iPhone without iTunes?
Of course you can. You can erase your iPhone with iCloud if you turned on Find My on your iPhone. Just sign into iCloud through any browser, select your device via Find My, and you can erase your iPhone remotely.
Q3: Can I unlock my iPhone with my voice?
You can use Voice Control feature to set a command and the enter pin to unlock your iPhone.
It is difficult time when you are not able to access your device just because its screen got broken. However, every problem comes with a solution and therefore we have shared some solutions with the help of which you can know how to unlock iPhone with broken screen. We hope that you found this article helpful. And please share our views with us by dropping comment below.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>