If you are a Samsung user, then you can use many lock types which also include the third-party lock tool. If you your Samsung phone has been locked due to some reasons, how to remove screen lock from Samsung S8,S9,S10 etc? In this post, we gonna show you an easist way.
Part 1: How to Remove Pattern/Password/PIN from Samsung Phone
The best way to remove the password of your phone is to use PassFab Android Unlocker, which is an easy to use software that guides the user by showing graphical instructions on the screen to remove the password of your phone.
There are ways to remove password from Samsung phone, but all of them requires Google account access, but if you don't have access to Google account then you need to get access to your Google account to get back into your phone.
PassFab Android Unlocker works fine without disturbing your Google account in simple steps:
- Step 1: Connect
- Step 2: Choose Feature
- Step 2: Get the phone password removed
And most importantly it supports all Android version, so you don't have to worry if you are using an older version of the Android and remove all type of screen lock.
Here are the detailed steps:
- Firstly, download and install the software on your computer.
- Launch the tool and connect your Samsung phone to your PC / Laptop by USB cable.
- Choose "Remove Screen Lock" feature to continue.
- Initiate the process of removing screen lock by pressing Start
- Now the removing is in progress, you will be able to see the status on the screen.
- After a few minutes you will be able to the message "Screen password has been removed successfully!", you need to press Done to terminate the process.
Please keep that in mind when you are removing the Screen password your device should stay connected to your PC / Laptop, the process will be interrupted if the connection to your device is lost.
The solution as mentioned above is applicable where you want to remove the password of your phone if forgotten, but if you know your phone password and want to disable/turn off your lock screen password than:
- Go to Settings app from your phone menu or swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Cogwheel icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the Lock Screen option.
- For Android (4.4 -5) you might be able to find Lock Screen under the Personalization from Device tab.
- For Android 6 and Higher, you need to scroll down to the bottom to find Lock Screen
- If you have managed to find and open Lock Screen, you will be able to see multiple options on the screen select Screen Lock type.
- Upon selection, the Android system will ask you to enter your current credentials.
- If you have managed to enter correct credentials, then you will be able to all of the lock screen type that your Samsung phone support:
- Swipe: Swipe the screen access the phone.
- Pattern: Draw a pattern to unlock the Home screen.
- PIN: Enter digits long PIN to unlock your device.
- Password: Enter a password that contains letters and number to access your device
Choose Swipe to disable the screen lock or None (None option will be visible to users of Android 4.4 – 6)
This article guides users to unlock Samsung PIN or Pattern and even password in case they forget it. Earlier the use-case scenario is explained describing how a user can forget or unable to remember its password of Samsung device. Later on, explanation of PassFab Android Unlocker to recover forgotten password teaches the user to regain access to their smartphones.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>