To not letting others accessing our phone's private data, we always employ the best of the privacy settings and features in terms of passwords or patterns. It is the securest way to ensure that only you can access your data and no one else. However, in this era where nearly every app or software demands a sort of password, it is easy to forget the pattern or password. What if you fall into the same situation? This article deals with the Samsung unlocking details. If you want to know how to unlock a Samsung phone without the code, have faith on us and read this article carefully and get your doubts cleared. Let us begin to unlock Samsung without code without any further ado.
Top 3 Ways to Unlock Samsung Phone without the Code
Here are the 3 helpful ways we were talking about a few moments ago. Let us begin to know how to unlock Samsung phone without passcode with these methods one by one.
1. By Find My Mobile
Find My Mobile is a special service for Samsung users that allows various functionalities. This will help you unlocking your Samsung phone in minutes. Apart from unlocking, you can use this service as a backup and restore platform or you can erase data and more. If you wish to bypass your device's lock, here are the steps that need to be followed. Please note that to use this, you need to enable Remote Controls function by "Settings" > Lock Screen and Security" > "Find My Mobile" > enable "Remote Controls". Also, make sure to login to your Samsung account.
- Step 1: Open your web browser and visit the Find My Mobile official website.
- Step 2: Sign in with your Samsung ID and password.
- Step 3: Choose "Unlock" option from the tabs given.
- Step 4: Now, click on the "Unlock" button. It will detect all the screen lock information.
- Step 5: You now need to type in your Samsung account password to confirm.
2. By PassFab Android Unlocker
Here is the second and the most recommended method to unlock a Samsung phone without the code. Introducing PassFab Android Unlocker, a very efficient tool designed to unlock various Android locks like PIN, pattern, password and even can bypass fingerprint password as well. Moreover, it can help user in removing Samsung FRP lock sans any password with ease. Let us know how you can unlock a Samsung phone with this tool with the help of following step by step guide.
- Step 1: To begin with, you need to visit the official website of PassFab and download it from there. Once successfully downloaded, install it and launch the tool.
- Step 2: Once you launch the program, you will see the two tabs on the main screen. Choose "Remove Screen Lock" from the two options. Get your USB cable and connect your Android device to the PC.
- Step 3: Upon successful connection of the device, you need to click on the "Start" button from the next screen that pops up.
- Step 4: Now, confirm your action by clicking on the "Yes" option from the next pop-up. This way you will Unlock Samsung Phone without Passcode. Wait for a few seconds and hit on "Done" option.
3. By Factory Resetting
The last way to unlock Samsung without code is to make use of factory resetting. Here are the steps that are to be followed.
- Step 1: Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons together. The bootloader menu will come.
- Step 2: Use the Volume Down button to reach "Recovery Mode" option and select it by using "Power" button.
- Step 3: Now, long press the "Power" and "Volume Up" buttons to enter recovery mode.
- Step 4: Go to "Wipe Data/Factory Reset".
- Step 5: Lastly, choose "Reboot System Now". Your device will be reboot now thereby unlocking it.
Being frustrated at the situation of forgotten password is acceptable. And we understand how one can feel when they are not able to access their device. Now, you must be relaxed after reading on how to unlock Galaxy S7 active without code or any other Samsung device. We shared your three different methods that can help you solving the issue. You can go along with the one that you feel suitable. However, to unburden you, we recommend PassFab Android Unlocker as it is the professional way of unlocking Samsung without code and does no harm when in use. We hope that we could help you though this article. If you liked it, please share it with your friends and let us know what method you used. Thank you!
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>