The reason we keep our Smartphone lock is to prevent others to check our private data like photos or messages or emails. Smartphone companies provides the security system; lock your Android Screen. You can lock your Android Screen with Password/Pin/Pattern/Fingerprint. The major problem is that you cannot access your phone because you have forgotten your Password/Pin/Pattern.
Like other Smartphone companies Huawei provides the same security system to lock the screen and if you have locked yourself out and don't not know the way to get back in or if you are searching the solution for Huawei pin code unlock this article will explain three Methods to unlock your Huawei phone.
Part 1: Unlock Huawei Phone PIN/Password/Pattern with Passcode Remover
To unlock your phone, you need to access your Google account, and if you can't remember your password, you can use Google Account Recovery Suite to recover. Mostly all of the methods require Google account to unlock. If you can't remember your own Google account or tried every possible solution, but nothing solved your problem, then you have nowhere to go.
Luckily, there is a way to unlock Huawei Phone without any limitation/use of Google account. You can use PassFab Android Unlocker, which is a software solution that removes all types of screen lock: PIN, Password, Pattern and Fingerprint and work fine on all android version.
The PassFab Android Unlocker works without any limitations and designed to deliver the result in three steps.
- Connect your Huawei phone.
- Choose the Remove Screen Lock option.
- Remove the screen lock.
You can see how to use it in detailed instruction as below:
This password removal process is a continuous process and will be disturbed once your device is disconnected. To remove the password without any interruption, you need to make sure that your device is connected to your PC/ Laptop throughout the process.
Part 2: Unlock Huawei Phone PIN/Password/Pattern by Google Account
If your Huawei device has Pattern/PIN/Password lock and you have forgotten the pattern, you can unlock the device by signing into your Google account.
You just need to follow the steps:
- After five attempts, click on "Forgotten pattern?" at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your Google account credentials, username, and password.
- After the successful authentication, the system will ask you to enter/create a new lock, or if you don't want one, you can always tap on None.
- Your screen is now unlocked, you can use Android Device Manager as well to unlock your Huawei phone.
- Go to Android Device Manager from your Laptop/PC and log in using Email and Password. Please remember that your phone should be registered with the same email that you are going to use to login.
- Once you are in, you should be able to see your device and menu under the device information. Just click on the SECURE DEVICE.
- Now you will be asked to enter a new screen password. Once you are done, just click on Lock.
If you have multiple devices registered to the same account, the most recent device connected will be displayed, and this method is applicable; otherwise, you have to use other methods.
Part 3: Unlock Huawei Phone PIN/Password/Pattern by Factory Reset
The above solution requires Google account, but if you don't have access to your account and you want to unlock, there's another way to unlock Huawei Phone/Pin/Pattern.
This method deletes all of your data and restores your phone to the factory-made version. Following the steps below to start.
- Turn off your device.
- You need to press the Volume up and Power button for at least 15 seconds; you will be able to see the recovery menu on the screen.
- Use the volume up / down button to move up and down.
- Navigate to "wipe data/factory reset" option and press the Power button to select.
- The process will take some time, after some time the screen will be changed, and you will be able to see the Boot Menu. Use volume buttons to select "reboot system now". The recovery system will reboot the phone and finalize the process.
This article guides Huawei smartphone users to unlock Huawei Phone PIN/Password/Pattern. In the first section, the article explains how a user can remove the lock with the Passcode removing tool, which is undoubtedly an easy way to fix the problem. The second part is about Unlocking a Huawei smartphone using Google account.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>