If you are using the Vivo handset, you may have experienced the FRP Lock issue. Factory Reset Protection prevents the device from a factory reset without Google account credentials. It can also prevent you from removing Google account from the device by simply asking you the credentials. Sometimes you can't remember the credentials, and you need to reset the phone, in that case, you will have to remove the wall, or you need to disable the wall of protection. If you've encountered such a problem, this article will guide you on how you can remove Vivo Y91 FRP or any other Vivo device.
Part 1: How to Unlock Vivo Y91 FRP Lock without Password
- Download Google Account Manager.
- After downloading, install it on your device.
- Go to FRP Tools Page and download Account Login and install the downloaded APK on your device.
- Now that the installation is complete and the app is opened tap on three vertical dots on the screen.
- Select Browser Sign in.
- Enter valid Gmail account to permanently bypass FRP and sign in.
- Once the sign incomplete to bac to the Home Screen and now you are no longer bound by FRP.
Part 2: How to Unlock Vivo Y91 FRP Lock For free
This method is free but required the password of your Gmail account.
To remove the FRP, you need to enter your Google account credentials and delete the account from your phone. Please keep that in mind, while eliminating the account, all of your data will be lost if sync to account so better backup first. If you don't have account credentials, then you cannot remove the account. Then you will have to bypass the Factory reset protection wall, but keep that in mind the FRP lock version to version (Android version).
The process is a bit tricky:
- You will have to provide valid "Hotmail" or "Yahoo ID", sign in with one of account.
- After that "Help & Support" screen will allow you to visit the "Bug Report" page where you can see the web browser on select/search from the web that how you can unlock the FRP lock.
The method will only allow you to bypass the FRP and look for the guide to open but now precisely to remove FRP. If you wish to follow this method, you will have to follow the steps mentioned in the site mentioned.
Additional Tips: What's Different about Removing FRP Lock on Samsung
The biggest difference in removing Samsung FRP lock is that the steps are more difficult to operate and there is no free way for you. We gonna show you how to remove Samsung FRP lock by using PassFab Android Unlocker, which is a professional Android passwords remove tool.
Once downloaded and installed, follow the steps:
- Connect your Samsung to your PC / Laptop via USB Cable.
- Select the "Remove Google Lock (FRP)" feature on the screen.
- Follow the guide to enter the Recovery Mode of your device.
- Choose Brand, name from the drop-down menu on the screen.
- Now, if you have entered the Brand and menu, you will be asked to enter "PDA Info", "Country", and "Carrier Info".
- When you are done entering the info press "Next" and now download the firmware package, the system will ask you preferences that how you want to download firmware for Vivo Y91.
- After downloading, the system will ask you to enter Recovery Mode again.
- Now, if you have followed all of the steps correctly, you should be in the Recovery Mode of your phone. You will be able to see the progress screen that indicates that the software is currently removing Factory reset protection; the software takes a maximum of 10 minutes to remove FRP.
- Press "Done" when you receive the success message on your screen.
Note: You must have an active internet connection during the entire process. PassFab Android Unlocker works on all Android versions. This method will not only work on vivo Y91, but also to unlock vivo y71 frp, and all other vivo devices.
This article guides user about how to unlock FRP locked vivo devices including vivo Y91, Y81, Y71 and others. In the first part unlocking Google FRP on vivo devices through Google Account manager is explained. In the second part unlocking FRP locked vivo device using a Gmail account guides users to do it free, if they remember account logged into the device earlier. Additional tip explains usage of PassFab Android Unlocker that works on all Samsung devices to bypass Google FRP with few clicks.