Being an expert on MS Office, I can ensure that forming a link is possible. But concrete steps are required for successfully completing the procedure. If you want to look into the steps, you can read our article below and get an insight on how to make Google forms export to Excel. The steps to export Google form to Excel is easy. But there are 3 different methods available. Don’t worry; all 3 methods are laid out below in details. Check them out.
Part 1. How to Convert Google Form to Excel
Solution 1. Export Google Form to Excel via Google Form
This is the first solution to export Google Form to Excel.
- Step 1: Open Google Forms.
- Step 2: Go to ‘Responses’ and click on ‘Summary’.
- Step 3: Now, click on ‘More’ and select the response destination.
- Step 4: After that, choose ‘Create a New Spreadsheet’.
Step 5: After that, open the file in Excel.
This is the complete conversion method. The execution is simple.
Solution 2. Export Google Form to Excel via Google Form
This is a very different type of operation. You will be using Google Form itself to export the data to Excel.
- Step 1: Open Google Form and click on ‘Responses’.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Create Spreadsheet’.
- Step 3: Then, select ‘Create a New Spreadsheet’ and open the Google Sheets.
- Step 4: Now, just select the file and download it as Excel.
Now, just download the file like Microsoft Excel. The conversion is complete.
Solution 3. Convert Google Form to Excel Sheet via Add-On
In this part, we will be using ‘Data Everywhere’ to convert Google Sheets. This is a Google Sheets add-on. It is available easily. Just follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Install the add-on.
- Step 2: Then, select the data on your sheet and click on ‘Create Feed’.
- Step 3: After the feed is created, set up ‘Automatic Publishing’.
This is a straightforward operation.
Part 2. How to Convert Excel to Google Form
Option 1. Convert Excel to Google Form via Excel
This is the first method to import Excel to Google form. The steps are simple enough; we have laid them out for you below. Check out.
- Step 1: Upload the file in the form. For each uploaded file, a ‘Drive folder is Automatically Created’.
- Step 2: This folder can be retrieved by going to the ‘Responses’ folder. Click on ‘View Folder’.
A link to each file will be available on the response form.
Option 2. Create Google Form from Excel Spreadsheet via Google Form
This is another way to convert Excel to Google form. Check out the steps below.
- Step 1: Click on ‘File Upload’.
- Step 2: There are several parameters under this option: click on ‘Spreadsheet’.
After that, you have to upload the file. Which you can do from your computer or any available Drive.
Option 3. Import Excel to Google Form via Zapier Software
Zapier software will be an effective addition if you want to convert an Excel file into Google form. Zapier is a professional 3rd party software capable of the said task. The steps are very simple; check them out below.
- Step 1: First, sign in to Google Forms.
- Step 2: After that, add the Rows in Excel.
Rest of the work will be completed by Zapier.
Bonus Tips: How to Open Password-Protected Excel Spreadsheet
In the previous part of this article, we have shown that it is possible to convert Google form to Excel. The methods are simple, and for the convenience of the readers, we have also discussed the steps with exceptional detail. But this part of the article is different, dedicated to something else.
In this part, we will discuss the way to recover the password for a locked Excel document successfully. Now, if you check online, then you will be recommended several techniques for password recovery, but we think using a 3rd party software will be the best and most efficient option.
There are numerous recommendations for the password recovery programs, but we think PassFab for Excel will be the most suitable choice.
The program is advanced with a state of the art capabilities that works very smoothly. It is safe to use. The operation is also very simple; check it out.
Step 1: Download and install PassFab for Excel on the computer and run the program. Then, click on ‘Recover Excel Open Password’ on the main interface.
Step 2: Next, select ‘Please Import Excel File’ and upload the locked Excel document.
- Step 3: After that, specify the attack mode. There are 3 options; Dictionary attack, Brute Force attack, and Brute Force with Mask.
Step 4: As soon as the attack mode is selected, the program will immediately start the recovery of the Excel password.
The password will be recovered within a few minutes. The duration of the recovery depends on the complexity of the password.
Needless to say, it is not a difficult task to convert Google form to Excel. The effective methods are detailed in the article above, along with all the necessary details. Just check out the steps. But if you are looking for a password recovery program for the recovery of the lost Excel document password, then PassFab for Excel is the best available Excel password unlocker.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>