As the world has become a global village, many organizations are interlinked via the internet. And when you transfer your excel file through the internet, there is a security risk to your data. So, every excel user needs to protect their workbooks and sheets. For this, there is a password protection feature in it.
However, often authors tend to forget the password or misplace it. Other times you receive an excel file via the Web, and you need to unprotect excel sheet online.
Here, in this article, you'll get to know all the possible ways to remove excel password online. So, let's start with the topic:
Key points to consider:
Keep in mind these important notes if you want to unlock excel online:
- Your Internet must be Steady and sound. Poor or weak connections can bring no outcome for you.
- The operating system should be working well and smoothly. If your system hangs up in between, your efforts will go in vain.
- Excel worksheets that will upload on the web server must not contain confidential and sensitive information.
- Once your data gets a web connection, it is now no more secure.
- Make sure to create a backup of your excel worksheets before uploading, as there is a risk of losing your valuable data.
Once you go through all the key points and prepare your file accordingly, you can now opt for any of the following ways to unprotect excel sheet online:
Part 1: How to Unprotect An Excel Worksheet Online?
Many program developers came up with some online password recovery programs. But, not all of these programs are reliable or trustworthy. This online process includes your hard work and valuable information. So, try to choose the authentic and reliable option to unlock excels online. We have picked the 4 best ways for you. Read on to know what your go-to option is:
Way 1: LostMyPass
LostMyPass is one of the leading programs to remove excel password online. It is the fastest and most affordable way to crack any password and comes with many features. It requires no software installation; only upload your excel worksheet on the website. And let it do its job.
It supports different file formats and is exclusively free if you opt for free password recovery. Also, it ensures data security and confidentiality as it has secure website protocols.
Based on your choice, it has three different password recovery options.
- Weak password recovery [free]
- Strong password recovery [with minimum price]
- Successful brute force [prepaid service]
To unlock excel online with LostMyPass, follow these steps:
- Open the LostMyPass website on your browser.
On the home screen, hit "Click here" to upload your desired file. It can run up to 100 MB files.
Wait for a little and let it remove the password automatically.
After a while, a window will pop up showing your password. Note it down and use it to unlock your excel worksheet.
In paid subscriptions, it will ask for your email address to send you the password.
Way 2: Password-Online
Password-Online is another reliable way to unprotect an excel worksheet online.
- It is widely used around the world by government officials, forensic companies, and corporate users.
- It guarantees a 99.9% success rate for 40-bit encryption.
- Moreover, it allows various file formats, including .zip and RAR files.
- Additionally, it always sends you a part of your data as proof after successfully unlocking excel online.
- For 100% recovery, it has paid subscriptions as well.
So, let's check the steps to Unlock excel online via password-Online:
- Browse and open the Password-Online recovery page.
On the home window, choose the required document you want to unprotect.
Next, it will ask you for the password details; click on them if you remember.
Now, provide your email address to receive it in private.
Way 3: Password-Find
If the above two ways didn't work out for you, then you can try the Password-Find. It is a free online tool where you don't need to install or download the program. This tool has pursued its goal and created the most efficient yet fastest service to restore passwords and decrypt documents. And that's all you what you've to do is:
- Firstly, upload your excel file, and the program will automatically do everything itself.
- Now select the approach and tap on remove password.
- It will take a few seconds, so wait for a while.
- And then, you can download your decrypted file.
- Also, it can take around 24 hours to receive the found password. OR sometimes you can instantly find your excel password.
And lastly, you can download your unprotected excel file right after you upload it.
Way 4: Remove Password Online Recovery
The password online recovery is one of the best technologies for recovering MS Office Excel passwords. It allows the users to recover their encrypted excel worksheets instantly. However, it depends on the length and complexity of the passwords.
Also, there are so many software programs and tools available on the internet that lets you recover passwords. But still, these tools are not that worthy and can take up to weeks or months to recover the password.
Moreover, the Password online recovery has a decryption service that takes place on the high-end servers. So, there is no need to install additional software for extra security. And as far as prices are concerned, the excel password online recovery is so affordable! You can quickly unlock your protected excel worksheets using this tool.
Part 2：Unprotect an Excel Worksheet with PassFab for Excel
PassFab for Excel is the most recommended and reliable tool to unprotect an excel worksheet. It is a tool that is frequently used and trusted worldwide.
Your data is secured with it, and it entertains you with a 100% success rate. The fast and accurate tool keeps your data intact. Also, it can crack the most complex password as well. So, if you want the safest way to unprotect the excel worksheet, Follow the given steps:
Install the PassFab excel password recovery tool and click on the "Recover Excel Open Password" option.
On the next window, click on the "+" button to import the excel sheet you want to unprotect.
Then add your file specifications and select the "attack type" to move further.
- Next, click "Recover" and allow the PassFab to locate and delete your excel workbook's password. Wait until the software finds and undo it.
After retrieving the password, a screen will appear. Hit on "Copy" and "OK" to end the process, and now your excel worksheet is unprotected.
In this post, we have tried our best to explain how to unprotect an excel worksheet online. You can try the above methods/ways to unprotect your files either as an individual without an excel password or as the excel worksheet owner. We hope that these ways are quick fixes for you. And if you are still confused about how you should use it, then we recommend you try the PassFab for Excel. It's a quick and easiest solution to unprotect the excel worksheets online. So, do give it a try.