The procedure to mail merge from Excel to Word labels is not a complex one. But the majority of the users are unaware of this procedure. But don’t worry, we are here, and we have the solution. The steps and individual methods are detailed in the article below, check it out.
It is not a big trouble to merge mail from Excel to Word. The task is not complicated, but it is a function that is not recognized by the majority of the users. So, if you are looking for answers, then check out the article below.
Option 1. Mail Merge From Excel to Word Labels on Windows
The procedure to mail merge from Excel to Word labels on a Windows computer is simple. The steps are available online, but we have detailed them below.
- Step 1: Select the ‘Edit Recipient List’.
- Step 2: Then, go to ‘Mailings’ and click on the ‘Address Book’ option.
- Step 3: Then, you have to add a greeting line. Click on ‘Greeting Line’.
- Step 4: Then, click ‘OK’. Then, go to ‘File’ and click ‘Save’.
This is it. After the completion of the procedure, you can go and get the preview.
Option 2. Mail Merge from Excel to Word Letter on Mac
It is not a difficult task to mail merge from Excel to Word letter on a Mac device. A lot of people think such as MS Office is not an official program for macOS. But the steps are very simple. Check out the guide below if you are having any problems.
- Step 1: Select ‘Edit Recipient List’ and click ‘OK’.
- Step 2: After that, navigate to ‘Mailings’ and click on ‘Insert Merge Field’.
- Step 3: Add the field of your choice and then go to ‘File’ and click ‘Save’.
- Step 4: After that, you can go to ‘Mailings’ again and preview the results.
As you can the steps are pretty simple. So, check out the guide and merge mail on Mac.
Option 3. Mail Merge in Excel without Word
The mail merge in Excel without Word is not a simple task. But it is possible. So, the steps are not elaborate but read it carefully.
- Step 1: First, you have to setup the Excel data file.
- Step 2: After that, open the main document and specify the Excel data source.
- Step 3: Lastly, choose the recipients and complete the process.
Bonus Tips: How to Bypass Excel Password When You Forgot It
Although we have discussed regarding mail merge in Excel without Word throughout the article, this part is dedicated to a different issue.
This part is all about the password recovery of a locked Excel document. Numerous users face this issue, and it is pretty frustrating for them. Usually, most people don’t know how to unlock the document and then start all over again. So, we have come with a solution.
We recommend the use of a professional 3rd party software designed for password recovery for such documents. There will be a few recommendations online, but we suggest PassFab for Excel
After taking a closer look at the program, we found it most suitable for such a task. The progression is super fast and provides guaranteed recovery.
Step 1: You need to download and install PassFab for Excel on a computer. After that, run the program and click on ‘Recover Excel Open Password’ tab on the main interface.
Step 2: After that, click on ‘Please Import Excel File’ to import the encrypted document.
- Step 3: Now, it is time to specify the attack mode. There are 3 options; Dictionary attack, Brute Force attack, and Brute Force with Mask.
Step 4: When you are done with the selection of attack mode, the program will immediately start the recovery of the Excel password.
The recovery will take a few minutes. But the time required depends on the complexity and the length of the applied password. You can also watch this video about how to use it .
Therefore, it is not difficult to mail merge Word and Excel. There are multiple ways you can do the task. But we have discussed the 3 most effective ways to do it in the above article. The steps are simple and provided for your convenience. But if you are looking to recover the password for your locked Excel document, then PassFab for Excel is an only eligible and effective Excel password recovery option.