I am sure that every user would love to have the latest version of Windows. Basically, Windows 10 is the freshest operating system of Microsoft. A question may arise that where to download Windows 10 ISO from? Now, if you want access to Windows 10, you can do this quite effectively because Microsoft has made things way easier for you. You can download an ISO copy of Windows 10 directly from Microsoft itself.
Microsoft has made sure to provide ISO files so that users can easily download or upgrade Windows 10 without any such hassles. A single ISO file contains all the installation media that belongs to Windows 10. In this article, we will discuss how to download Windows 10 ISO manually as well as automatically. There’s one important thing to note that you cannot use ISO file directly. You need to burn the ISO file on an external storage device to install the Windows 10. Therefore, we will also guide you how to burn Windows 10 ISO file to CD/DVD or USB. So without further ado, let's get started!
- Part 1: How to Download Windows 10 ISO Manually
- Part 2: How to Download Windows 10 ISO Automatically & Create Bootable CD/DVD/USB
- Part 3: FAQs About Windows 10 ISO
Part 1: How to Download Windows 10 ISO Manually
Let's imagine a scenario. You are using your friend's PC and realize that it is a much-updated Windows. When you ask them, they say that they have installed the latest Windows 10. I am sure you will also get a sudden urge to download the latest Windows on your computer system as well.
But how/where to download Windows 10 ISO? The answer is quite simple and easy. We have covered all the steps that you need to take to get your very own Microsoft Windows 10 ISO file manually from Microsoft. Keep on reading to find out how to download Windows 10 ISO!
- 01Direct to Microsoft website and open 'Download Windows 10' page.
02Select 'Download tool now'. It will start downloading the Microsoft Media Creation Tool. Once, it’s installed, launch the program.
- 03Now, select 'Accept' if you agree to all license terms.
04You will see a new page appear in front of you that asks 'What do you want to do?' Select 'Create Installation Media for another PC'.
- 05Click on 'Next'.
06Now, select which edition of Windows 10 you wish to download.
- 07Select 'ISO file' media and save it on your PC.
08Once the installation media is created, you need to attach a USB drive or any DVD in your PC.
- 09If you choose USB Flash drive, you can create a bootable USB by following the instructions provided by Microsoft.
- 10If you choose ISO file, then you can browse and choose a location to save your ISO file.
- 11Then follow the on screen instructions to finish the process.
Now you should have downloaded Windows 10 ISO manually.
If you want to download Windows 10 ISO automatically, try the next solution.
Part 2: How to Download Windows 10 ISO Automatically & Create Bootable CD/DVD/USB
Now, you must ask how to burn Windows 10 ISO? For this purpose, you need an efficient tool name “PassFab for ISO”. It is one of the most effective and powerful tool to download and burn IOS images to media devices. Furthermore, it has a pretty interactive interface. To be honest, you can get your work done just by following its interactive interface. Follow these simple and straightforward steps to burn Windows 10 ISO file on a media device using PassFab for ISO:
- 01Firstly, download and install the PassFab for ISO on any Windows system. After it is installed, run the program.
- 02If you have already downloaded your ISO image from Microsoft, you can click Import Local ISO to import it. If you haven’t downloaded the ISO files, you can click Download System ISO in this softwar, then select the ISO type you want, and click Download to download it for free.
- 03Then insert CD/DVD/USB into your computer, and select your inserted device. Now click Burn to start burning. Note that burning ISO into your USB drive will erase all the data in your USB drive, so make sure you have made a backup for important data in your USB drive.
- 04Then the software will start burning and create bootable disc for you. You will be notified once burning successfully.
Now, you can use this media device to install Windows 10 on any PC or use it for recovery purpose.
I hope this article helped you in understanding how to download Windows 10 ISO. We have mentioned two ways you can go about it; downloading it automatically and manually. Go through all the ways that are explained in this article, and I am quite sure you will get exactly what you are looking for. Furthermore, we have also explained how to burn Windows ISO into bootable DVD/USB. On this note, make sure to check out PassFab for ISO if you want your work to be done effectively. Hope you liked the content in this article. Let us know if you have any queries. We will try our best to answer them as soon as possible. Cheers!
Part 3: FAQs About Windows 10 ISO
Q1: What is an ISO?
An ISO file is an archive file. It has the capability of containing large program or a bunch of files into a single unique file.
Q2: How can I download Windows 10 ISO for free?
It is a very easy procedure. To download Windows 10 ISO for free, all you need to do is go to Microsoft website and install it from there legally. Just follow some steps and get your work done!
Q3: How can I burn ISO to bootable USB?
You can burn ISO to bootable media by using PassFab for ISO. Just download and install the program then follow the simple steps that are given in the article. Within little to no time you will be able to burn it into bootable USB.