When it comes to privacy, Google and Samsung took some special care to ensure your privacy and prevent theft. There is always phone password so no one could access/use your phone without password and there is FRP (Factory Reset Protection) which requires a password (Your Google account or your phone's) before you can reset a device.
However, getting locked out of your Samsung phone is frustrating, and troubleshooting is even harder if you don't remember anything. The phone password is forgotten, and FRP password is required after resetting the phone are the two main reasons. If it ever happened to you and want to get rid of the problem, this article will help you by providing a solution better than the traditional solutions.
Part 1: Locked out of Samsung Phone How to Do?
If you have forgotten your phone password or FRP password and want to recover your password without any limitation, you need to identify your case and then follow the suitable solution mentioned below.
Locked out of phone due to forget screen password
If you have forgotten your phone password and cannot get inside, then you need to reset your password. To reset, you can download PassFab Android Unlocker on your PC / Laptop. It is a graphical interface-based solution that helps the user to unlock/reset phone password.
Here are the steps:
- After downloading the software, connect your device to your PC / Laptop via USB Cable.
- Launch the PassFab Android Unlocker and choose "Remove Screen Lock".
- Then, press Start to initiate the process.
- When you see the message "Removing the lock screen password will erase all data on the device. Are you sure you want to proceed?" press Yes to continue.
- After a few minutes, you will be notified when the process is done.
Locked out of phone after resetting the device (don't know FRP password)
You might have faced many performance issues, or you are worried about your data when you're selling your phone then you might have tried to reset the phone, and you might have locked yourself out because you don't know FRP password to get back in you need to follow these steps.
- Download and install, as mentioned above. Then, connect your device to your PC / Laptop with USB Cable.
- Select "Remove Google Lock (FRP)" feature on the screen.
- Enter into the Recovery Mode and choose Brand and Name of your device.
- The program will now ask you to enter "PDA Info", "Country", "Carrier".
- When you are done entering the info press Next to confirm and move to the next step.
- Then, download the firmware package to match your phone.
- The program now will ask again to enter into the Recovery Mode. Last, the software will auto detect your package and start removing FRP Lock.
There are multiple ways to reset your phone, but there are certain conditions to meet. If you have forgotten your Android password or you have forgotten your FRP password, you need to enter your Google account password to reset but if you don't have access to the Google account than are in big trouble. The PassFab Android Unlocker is saving you from all of the problems in simple steps: