Samsung phone offers multiple features that you might not familiar with. When you bought your Samsung smartphones or tablets, your device asked you to set up your Samsung account in order to use or access various Samsung services: Samsung Pay, Samsung Rewards, Gifts cards, Products news, and simpler way to deal if your Samsung device is ever stolen or lost. The Samsung account is the fastest way to locate, turn off or factory reset your device, even wipe all your data on the device. The Samsung services are protected by Samsung ID and password, the password is always your way into your account, but if you forget your password, you can always get it back.
- Part 1: How to Reset Samsung Account Password in Minutes
- Part 2: Selling Samsung Device without Knowing FRP Password, How to Do
Part 1: How to Reset Samsung Account Password in Minutes
To reset the Samsung account password, you can use the Application, or you can use your Laptop/ PC.
Reset Samsung Account Password Using Device Application
To reset, you need to:
- Go to Settings.
- Under the General tab, you will be able to find Accounts.
- Tapon account and tapon Samsung Account from the list.
- Go to Account Settings and then Help.
- Now you will be able to see Forgot your ID or password, tapto continue.
- After that, you will be asked to enter your registered Email address.
- Now you need to open your email to and follow the link to complete the password recovery process.
This solution works fine when you have access to your device, but when you don't have access to your device then you need to open a Samsung Account page from your PC / Laptop.
Reset Samsung Account Password Using PC / Laptop
You can reset the Samsung account password by visiting the Samsung Account page and follow the steps:
- Enter your registered Email address in the required field.
- Click on Next.
- he system has generated and sent you a password link to your registered email. You need to access your email.
- Go to email and open the link in your web browser.
- Now you must follow the instructions to reset your password.
The auto-generated link has a life span of 30 Minutes after that you need to make another request. You need access to your registered email if you don't have access you can use a recovery suite to recover the password.
Part 2: Selling Samsung Device without Knowing FRP Password, How to Do?
The above-mentioned solutions will only work when you have access to your device or your registered email, but consider the scenario that you cannot recover your registered email account password, and you need to reset your Samsung account before selling your device to wipe all of your data. You can use PassFab Android Unlocker to bypass the Factory reset protection.
Here are the steps:
- Download and install PassFab Android Unlocker on your computer.
- After installation, launch the PassFab Android Unlocker and connect your SAMSUNG device to PC / Laptop.
Select "Remove Google Lock (FRP)" feature on the screen and click Start Remove to move to the next step.
Now, the software will send your device a notification. Follow the instructions to download the "BypassFrp.apk" file.
Then, open the file and it will lead you to the Settings page of your device.
Follow the guide to set an unlock pattern.
Now, restart the device, and use that pattern to bypass the FRP.
Samsung account is required to use most of the services mentioned earlier, and the password is the key to your account. The most critical part comes when you forget the password, then there are multiple ways to fix, but there are certain conditions to meet. If you want a fix without any limitation, then PassFab Android Unlocker is there for you.
This article mainly covers how to reset forgotten Samsung account password and to tackle this issue writing is categorized into two parts. The first part of the article explains resetting through Device's built-in forget option which is a basic method, later in the same part explanation of resetting password using a PC is given. In the next part the article guides users to remove Google FRP lock using PassFab Android Unlocker in detail.