How to Reset Password on HP Laptop Windows 10
Regularly change the password is a good habit for people who have digital devices as necessities. This is article is about to teach you how to reset password on HP Windows 10 Pavilion/ProBook/ZBook/EliteBook laptop. To know more, you can follow its content!
Part 1: Reset Forgotten Password on HP Laptop Windows 10 with PassFab ToolKit
When using your HP Windows 10 laptop, have you ever met with the situation that you happened to lost or forgot the password? What can you do when you are eager to use your HP Windows 10 laptop with password? PassFab ToolKit, a professional password recovery tool which can help you easily recovers or reset admin, user account and Microsoft account password for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 HP laptop.
- Step 1: Download and install this software to an accessible computer, run the program.
- Step 2: Connect a workable CD/DVD/ USB Flash Drive with computer, click "Burn" to create a password recovery disk with PassFab ToolKit.
- Step 3: Insert the bootable disk to your password protected HP Widows 10 laptop, as you start your computer, you can use the software to reset password, remove account, or create a new account.
- Step 4: After you have done, click "Next" to confirm and reboot your HP laptop. And you can use the new password to unlock the computer.
Part 2: Basic Ways to Reset Windows 10 HP Laptop
If you have your current HP laptop password, you can easily get into the system and reset the password.
- A. For users who use Microsoft account as user account to enter Windows 10 HP laptop, you can just go to Microsoft official site and you are about to follow its steps to change or reset the password.
- B. For users who use local account to open HP Windows 10 laptop, you should only start your HP laptop and on the login page, click "Reset password".
- C. For normal operation, users can also use Command Prompt to reset the password. Just press "Windows" and "R" to open "Run" box, imput "cmd" to run Command Prompt. Then enter "net user " and hit "Enter" to confirm.
After you have set the new password, you then can unlock your Windows 10 HP laptop with the new Microsoft account password.
After you click the button, you will be guide to "Password Reset Wizard". You need to follow this program to reset a new password for the local account. After you have successfully set it, you can use the new password to unlock your HP Windows 10 laptop.
That's all about how to reset password on Windows 10 HP laptop. If you have further needs to reset password for HP Windows 8.1/8/7 laptop or want to recover password for hundreds of files, you should never miss PassFab ToolKit, it would give the hand to overcome all these problems.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>