Top 3 Windows 10 Password Recovery Software 2019
There are many scenarios that people may forget the password for their Windows 10 computer, such as the password is too complicated, they haven't use the computer for a long period or the password has been changed too many times. With a Windows 10 password crack tool, you can easily remove the password and get access to your computer without any restrictions. This post will list you 3 top-rated password removing software for Windows 10 computer.
Part 1. Best Windows 10 Password Recovery Tool - PassFab 4WinKey
PassFab 4WinKey is a comprehensive password recovery solution that offer password cracking tools for Windows system. The Windows password recovery tool in this software is designed to crack the login/admin password on Windows 10/8/7 and other versions. This user-friendly software can easily burn a boot CD/DVD or USB flash drive and then allows you to recover or reset the password.
How to recover Windows 10 password using PassFab 4WinKey:
Step1. Download and install the software post download. Launch it on your Windows computer. Get an empty USB flash drive and connect to the computer.
Step 2. Now, select the "CD/DVD Drive" as your recovery device and hit the "Burn" button. Hit "OK" once it's done. Now, you got to eject the flash drive.
Step 3. It's time to connect the USB drive with your locked Windows 10 computer for initiating the unlocking process. Hit "F12" (Boot Menu) before tapping the USB flash drive followed by "Enter" key.
Step 4. Now, you got to select the operating system, so click "Windows 10" here followed by the "Next" button.
Step 5. Mention the account type here from Admin/guest/Microsoft. Check the account name next to it and then tap the "Next" button.
Step 6. Press the "Reboot" followed by entering the new password and click "Restart Now" button.
Windows password recovery will never be a diffcult task when you find a good solution. This is the areason why we introduce PassFab 4WinKey, we also collected the following key features to show you the power of this product.
- 3 easy steps to recover Windows password without reinstalling system
- Remove and reset Windows admin password for local and domain users
- Boot up any desktop or laptop when the system is locked
- Allow you to create a new local or domain admin account
- Completely safe to recover password, no virus or damage to your PC
Part 2. Other Two Windows Password Recovery Tools- Ophcrack & Chntpw
Ophcrack is a free tool to reset admin password for Windows 10, 8, 7 Vista and XP. This rainbow table based software is able to create a live USB drive and then burn the ISO file to reset the lost Windows password. After just a few minutes of running the software, Ophcrack will find all of your Windows passwords and display them on screen!
- Totally free to download and recover Windows password quickly
- Password are recovered automatically with the LiveCD method
- Real-time graphs to analyze the passwords
- No need to provide any characters or knowledge of the password
- Sometime can be recognized as a Trojan or malware by antivirus programs
Chntpw (also called Offline NT Password & Registry Editor) an easy password reset program for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. The biggest difference among Chntpw with other password recovery software is Chntpw erases the password instead of recovering it. You can create a bootable disk with Chntpw and then login your Windows 10 without entering a password.
- Crack the password and get into Windows system very quickly
- Completely free to download and use
- No installation in Windows is required
- The ISO image is much smaller than similar password crackers
- The interface is all text which is not that user-friendly
- It won't be able to recover the former password
Now you got to know how to recover Wuindows 10 password after scanning this article, Moreover, you can also use PassFab 4Winkey to reset Windows 10 password. Next time when you meet any Windows password problems back to this article. If you still have any other questions, leave us a comment below.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>