Locking ZTE phone is an usual practice that protects the device's info and keeps your data secure. If you ever lose your phone with a locked screen, you won't have to worry about anybody gaining access to your private information.
However, it might happen that you accidentally lock ZTE and can’t unlock it or forget your smartphone's PIN, password, or pattern. But don’t worry. We have discussed several methods in this article that work absolutely fine. Let’s understand how to bypass lock pattern on ZTE via different methods that work.
- Way 1: Bypass ZTE Pattern Lock via Forgot Pattern
- Way 2: Bypass ZTE Phone Pattern Lock without Losing Data Using ADB
- Way 3: Unlock ZTE Phone Forgot Pin without Losing Data through ADM
- Way 4: Unlock Your ZTE Phone without Losing Data via Google Find My Device
Part 1. How to Bypass Pattern Lock on ZTE without Losing Data?
Looking for solutions to bypass ZTE pattern? There are multiple solutions that you can implement to bypass ZTE screen lock without losing data. Have a look at them.
Way 1: Bypass ZTE Pattern Lock via Forgot Pattern
- Enter wrong password for a few times, a popup will appear stating "Incorrect Pattern." Tap the "Forgot Pattern" option.
- Tap on the Enter Google Account Details option.
- Proceed by providing your Google Account Credentials. Don't forget to provide the username for the account you previously set up on your device.
- If you have a Gmail account and sign in, you will receive instructions via that email. You may then either immediately design a new pattern lock for the device or create a new pattern passcode.
Way 2: Bypass ZTE Phone Pattern Lock without Losing Data Using ADB
Android Debug Bridge (ADB) is the approach that you can implement to bypass ZTE screen lock. It is a time taking process and might need expertise on a technical side to handle it. However, this solution is effective in helping you bypass the screen lock on the ZTE.
You must enable the USB-Debugging mode in your phone for this process to provide the output you need. Follow the procedure below to bypass ZTE screen lock.
Go to the site for Android Debug Bridge and Download it to your computer.
Run the program and download the files that match your mobile version.
Use a USB cable to connect your Android phone to your computer. This will work if the USB debugging mode is turned on.
Once it's connected, open the command window in the ADB installation folder.
Here, type "ADB shell rm /data/system/gesture.key" and press the Enter key.
Restarting your phone will unlock it.
Way 3: Unlock ZTE Phone Forgot Pin without Losing Data through ADM
Another effective solutions is to use the Find My Device feature from the Android Device Manager. This method lets you unlock your ZTE phone without losing data. Its amazing function enables you to unlock or change your screen lock from another device. However, you must follow the instructions below to do so.
- Go to the official website and log in with your Google account.
- If your account is linked to more than one phone, choose the locked phone from the list at the top of the screen.
- Click on Lock on the interface, and a new window will appear.
- Enter the new screen password and click Lock to save the settings.
Way 4: Unlock Your ZTE Phone without Losing Data via Google Find My Device
ZTE users with Android 7.1.1 or earlier may use Google Find My Device to remotely unlock their device without wiping any content. Verify that you have signed in to your Google account on your Android device. Below are the steps on how to use Find My Device to unlock your ZTE phone:
- Go to the Find My Device website on your computer or another Android device.
- Sign In to your Google account.
- It will show you all the devices you've used to sign in to this account.
- Pick the ZTE phone you'd like to unlock.
- After that, you'll see "Ring," "Lock," and "Erase." Then choose the Lock option.
- Set a new password for your phone in the window that pops up.
- Go to your locked ZTE phone and type in the password you set. And it will unlock your Android phone.
Part 2. How to Unlock ZTE Phone without Google Account or any Password? Hot
The methods we just explained above might be time-consuming for some user. For this reason, we also introduce you a specialized tool to bypass ZTE screen lock in this article.
PassFab Android Unlocker is a powerful tool that will guide you through the process of unlocking your ZTE phone without a Google account or any password. What specifically can PassFab Android Unlock do for you?
It enables you to bypass ZTE pattern lock instantly. Also, it can remove any type of screen passcode, whether it is PIN, password, fingerprint, or face ID.
PassFab Android Unlocker has Recommended by many medias, like macworld, makeuseof, appleinsider, etc.
How to Bypass Pattern Lock on ZTE via PassFab Andriod Unlock?
Install and launch PassFab Android Unlocker on your PC, and choose the "Remove Screen Lock” to get started.
Now, connect your ZTE phone to a computer. When the program detects it, click on “Remove Screen Lock.”
PassFab Android Unlock is removing pattern lock on your ZTE phone now
Wait patiently until the program removes the screen lock successfully. Hit Done and start using your phone.
Part3. FQA about how to Factory Reset ZTE Phone
Here we briefly introduce you 3 proven ways to factory reset ZTE phone.
Way 1: Hard Reset ZTE with the Power Button
Way 2: Resetting ZTE Phone with Master Code
Way 3: Factory Reset a ZTE Phone from Setting
For more details, please move on to Factory Reset ZTE Phone
In this article, we have discussed 5 tested methods on how to bypass lock pattern on ZTE smartphones. It is advisable for you to try each solution precisely for accurate results.
We have also mentioned a professional recovery tool known as PassFab Android Unlocker. You can use it to unlock the screen pattern on ZTE if you don’t want the process to be long.