“Hey! my dad recently brought an old phone from work home, since I wanted another phone for custom modding etc. The only problem being, the phone was locked with... So I thought ok I'll factory reset it, little did I know that I needed to verify the old Google account. After I realised that, I started searching the internet for possible solutions. Now I have searched for a while and can't find ANYTHING that works, and its really frustrating. If anyone knows how I can bypass this please do feel free to share.” -- From Reddit User
It is frustrating to face with Google FRP account in the Android mobile phones, as it is quite difficult to bypass the FRP lock, especially for those who just buy a second hand mobile phone. If you are having the same trouble, there is no need to worry about. This article will tell you how to bypass FRP without a computer or OTG.
Just because it is difficult doesn’t mean that it is impossible to bypass FRP. On the contrary, there is a way to bypass FRP in Android mobile phone. No matter it is a galaxy note 5 or sm-n920v, or any other Android mobile devices, you can follow these two methods to bypass FRP without computer or OTG.
Method 1. Bypass FRP without Computer or OTG Using FRP Removal Service
It would be much more convenient to bypass FRP using the FRP removal service online. You don’t have to download and install any software; you don’t need to perform the instructions on the computer; and you don’t need to worry about doing all the bypassing steps by yourself. However, you may still have to make the payment and even wait for longer using the online FRP bypassing service, and it depends on the online service website.
- Step 1: Google a trustworthy FRP bypass online service on the Internet, and choose the one you like. We will take UJTEAM website as an example.
- Step 2: Go to the service website, and find the entrance for FRP bypass.
- Step 3: Select the brand and model for your Android device that needs to bypass FRP.
- Step 4: Then choose the unlock type. You should choose Google Unlock or FRP unlock in this case. Then click Unlock.
- Step 5: You will be asked to make the payment, and then follow the on-screen instructions to finish all the steps.
Method 2. FRP Bypass without OTG or Computer Using FRP Bypass APK
Apart from the FRP removal service online, there is another way to bypass FRP without OTG or computer, and that is to do it via FRP bypass APK. Note that this method would be a little bit more complicated than the first method, but the upside is there is no extra charge and you can do it completely without OTG or computer.
- Step 1: Download and install HushSMS into another Android mobile phone. You can download it from Google Play store or from here.
- Step 2: After installing, launch the app. Then select “WAP PUSH SL” > “Use https:// URL prefix” > enter the URL “www.youtube.com”.
- Step 3: Enter the phone number in the Android device that you want to remove FRP for, and tap “send wap push sl”.
- Step 5: Enter FRPTools.com in the address bar in the browser, then select All FRP Bypass Download on your screen, then download “Apex_Launcher” in your device.
- Step 6: Now you will need to Disable “Find My Device” setting in your Android device. You can disable this setting by navigating to Settings > Security > Device Administrators.
- Step 7: Then you will also need to disable Google Account Manager in Settings > Apps, and also disable Google Account Manager.
- Step 8: Now it is time to go back to the browser and head to FRPTools.com, and select All FRP Bypass Download to download “All J Series” APK file. Be sure to allow download unknown sources if prompted. Step 9: After installing, go to Settings > Cloud and Accounts > Account, and add a Google account.
- Step 10: Finally, go back to Settings > Apps to enable “Google Account Manager” and “Google Play Store services”.
- Step 11: Restart Android device. Now FRP lock has been bypassed and you will be able to reset Android device.
Bonus Tips About How to Bypass FRP with Computer
Bypassing FRP with online service can be sometimes expensive, while using the FRP bypassing APK requires technical skills. What a dilemma! But there is another method to bypass FRP using a computer. A professional FRP removal software will guide you to complete the instructions without any problem. As a professional Android tool, PassFab Android Unlocker focuses on unlocking Android lock screen and removing FRP lock in minutes. It has been developed to be an easy-to-use software so that you don’t have to learn before using the software.
How to bypass FRP without computer using PassFab Android Unlocker:
- Step 1: Head to the PassFab Android Unlocker webpage, and click Download button to download the app and install it in your computer.
- Step 2: Open PassFab Android Unlocker, and then click Remove Google Lock(FRP).
- Step 3: Now connect your Android device to your computer via USB cable.
- Step 4: Once connected, click the Start button at the bottom right corner.
- Step 5: The software will show you the detailed steps on the screen. Follow the steps to enter the recovery mode in your device.
- Step 6: Then Select the correct Samsung PDF information, and click Next > Confirm.
- Step 7: Enter the download mode by following the on-screen instructions.
- Step 8: Then the software will start to remove FRP for you. Wait until you see “Google account has been removed successfully”.
Voila! This is much more easier than you thought. You can also watch this video tutorial about how to bypass Samsung FRP with computer.
So this is it. We have introduced two methods to bypass FRP without PC or OTG, one is using the FRP bypass service and the other is to do it through FRP bypassing APK. Moreover, if you would like to make it simple and fast, you can try the professional FRP lock removal tool - PassFab Android Unlocker.
More FAQs on Android FRP Bypass
Q1: What is FRP unlock?
FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection. To put it simple, FRP is a security measure in smartphones to prevent users from security breach when the device get lost or stolen. And FRP plays an important role when someone tries to factory reset the device.
Q2. Can FRP be bypassed?
The answer is YES! There are solutions to bypass FRP in the Android devices. You can bypass FRP using various methods: through OTG, via FRP bypassing website or APK, and even a third-party FRP removal tool.
Q3. Will flashing firmware remove FRP?
Unfortunately, you can remove the FRP lock with a normal firmware flash. And your device will still be locked after a firmware flash.
Q4. How do I turn off FRP lock in download mode?
- Step 1: On your home screen, click Apps.
- Step 2: Click Settings > Accounts > Google > Your Google Account.
- Step 3: Tap More. And tap Remove Account.
- Step 4: Confirm to remove Google FRP account from your device.
Q5. How do I bypass FRP lock on Samsung?
There are several methods to bypass FRP lock on Samsung devices. Method 1: Bypass FRP lock on Samsung through OTG; Method 2: Bypass it on a trustworthy bypass website; Method 3: Bypass FRP lock on Samsung via a professional software on a computer.