As we all know that iCloud is a cloud storage service to store images, videos and files for iOS-based devices. Also, these features can authorize user and prevent unauthorized signing when your iPhone is stolen or lost. However, forget your password because you have not used the services for a long time means you must be looking for how to sign out of iCloud without password. If you have no idea about that, this article will guide you on how you can sign out of iCloud without any trouble, and works fine for all iOS versions.
- Part 1: Sign out of iCloud Activation Lock without Password by Removing iCloud Activation Lock
- Part 2: Sign out of iCloud without Password by Removing iCloud Password
- Part 3: Sign out of iCloud without Password by Creating A New iCloud Account
Part 1: Sign out of iCloud Activation Lock without Password by Removing iCloud Activation Lock
If the iCloud password appears at Activation Lock screen, then you are able to bypass the screen by using PassFab Activation Unlocker. This software is designed to remove activation lock on your iPhone, iPad and iPod. You can learn how to use it as below:
Step 1. Download, install and launch this software to your PC/Mac. Choose to Remove iCloud Activation Lock. Read the agreement and click Next to continue. Note that the steps on Windows and Mac are different.
Step 2. Connect your device to this software. Download jailbreak tool and burn the jailbreak tool into the USB. Read the tutorial and jailbreak your device.
Step 3. Once the your device has been jailbroken successfully, open PassFab Activation Unlocker again. Confirm the device information, click "Start Remove" button.
Step 4. Your iCloud activation lock will be removed successfully.
Part 2: Sign out of iCloud without Password by Removing iCloud Password
The most recommended, reliable way to sign out of iCloud without a password is to use the professional tool. Because, without iCloud password you can't use iTunes and can't even factory reset the device. So, here we gonna introduce you - PassFab iPhone Unlocker, which works fine on every iOS version and super easy to use. Let's take a look.
You can follow the guide to sign out of iCloud without a password ios 11/10/9.
Step 1: Download and install the software, launch it and you will be able to see two features. Choose "Unlock Apple ID".
Step 2: You will be asked to connect your device that needed the iCloud removal to your PC / Laptop via cable.
Step 3: Now that you have made connection press "Start", that should be on the screen.
Step 4: Now on display, you will be able to see the progress. You will be notified of the success message when the process is done. Then, press "Done" to exit the process.
Note: Your Email for Apple ID and iCloud must be the same.
Part 3: Sign out of iCloud without Password by Creating A New iCloud Account
You can create your iCloud account and sign out of old iCloud. If you want to create your iCloud account, you can follow the guide mentioned below.
To create an account from your iOS device:
- Go to settings and tap on your profile.
- If you have signed out of iCloud or never had any account connected, you can see the option Create New Apple ID tap to continue.
- Enter your Email, password, country, or region and payment method.
- Then tap Agree to Terms and Conditions and then tap Next.
- Now you need to enter your name and birthday and credit card and billing information.
- Confirm your phone number, and this confirmation is helpful in account recovery.
To create an account from your windows device:
- Go to Apple from the browser and click Create your Apple ID.
- Enter your name, birthday, email, password, and credit card, and billing information.
- Choose your security questions.
- Click continue.
Note:Email address verification is needed, or you cannot sign in to your account and the provided email address will be your new Apple ID.
Part 3: Sign out of iCloud without Password by Entering Incorrect Password
You can also remove iCloud by recovering your Password, the entire process is easy and can be on both iOS devices and Windows devices.
To reset on your iOS, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Navigate to the Settings and tap your name.
- Tap Password & Security and then Change Password.
- Now enter the passcode if enabled, follow the guide on the screen, and update your password.
To Reset on your windows, follow the steps.
- Go to the Apple ID.com.
- Click on "Did you forget your Apple ID?".
- Enter Your Apple ID to find your Apple ID.
If you want to reset your password using Email, then you will be asked to enter the Email address that associated with iCloud and follow the picture below.
If you want to recover your password by providing a simple security question or Two-Factor Authentication, which is much easier than any other method:
- Go to the Apple ID account page and enter your Recovery Key.
- Choose a trusted device and verification code.
- Enter the received verification code.
- Create a new password and, after that, select Reset Password.
The article emphasizes how you can sign out of iCloud, you need the password to sign out, but sometimes you forget the password, and in this case, you will need to recover the account, but it is frustrating when a user discovered that there is no way out. PassFab Activation Unlocker is a 100% reliable solution and your way out of this frustration that works fines without any limitation and doesn't depend on iOS versions.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>