An iCloud locked iPhone is a serious issue. You cannot turn off the ‘Find My Phone’ feature; you cannot reactivate or erase the phone, and your phone security is compromised because anyone who has the details of the iCloud account can erase your phone. This is a serious condition therefore, we must find out how to unlock iPhone 6 plus iCloud.
Your iPhone may be iCloud locked because of many reasons. You have bought a second-hand phone and your iPhone is configures with the previous owner’s ID. Also, you may forget your password because these days we have too many passwords to remember. Activation Lock is a very practical anti-theft mechanism but it can turn into a nightmare in certain situations.
4 iPhone iCloud Unlock Solutions
Here, we will discuss the top four methods for iPhone unlock. Once you unlock the iPhone, you can set up your phone with your iCloud ID.
- 1. Reset Apple ID Password
- 2. Ask the Previous Owner to Disable iCloud Lock
- 3. Use iPhone IMEI iCloud Unlock
- 4. Remove iCloud Lock with PassFab Activation Unlocker
1. Reset Apple ID Password
Go to official website to reset Apple ID password.
Click the “Forgot Apple ID or password” link.
- On the next page, fill in your Apple ID and click continue.
- Select ‘I need to reset my password.’
Select “Get an email” or “Answer Security Questions”.
If you choose to answer security questions and luckily you remember the answers, then it is simple. You answer the questions and go ahead to type in a new password.
If you select to get an email, check your inbox for the email. In the email, click the ‘Reset Now’ link. It will take you to a page to enter a new password and reset.
Then you can use your Apple ID and new password to unlock your iCloud locked iPhone.
2. Ask the Previous Owner to Disable iCloud Lock
If you have contact with the previous owner then you can get your iPhone iCloud unlock removed using her help. Ask the previous owner to follow these steps.
- Sign in to iCloud.com using the same Apple ID he used to activate the phone.
- Select Find My Phone.
- Go to the ‘All Devices’ tab.
- Select the iPhone to be unlocked in the list.
Click ‘Erase iPhone’.
- Click ‘Remove from Account’.
Now, your iPhone unlock iCloud mission is accomplished. Restart the phone and you will not see the activation lock screen again.
3. Use iPhone IMEI iCloud Unlock
Various tools are available in the market to answer the question iPhone IMEI iCloud unlock free. Normally, you should
- Enter your device details. You need to know the IMEI of the device, model, and network of the iPhone.
- Start your unlock process. You will need to complete the payment process to get the required information.
- Finally, you have successfully question iPhone IMEI iCloud unlock.
4. Remove iCloud Lock with PassFab Activation Unlocker
If above methods cannot help you, then you can reomve the Activation Lock with PassFab Activation Unlocker. Just follow below steps:
- Download PassFab Activation Unlocker. Launch the application.
Click the Start button.
- Read the terms carefully and thoroughly. Click agree if you want to go ahead.
- Now how to unlock iCloud iPhone 6s? Connect your phone to the computer.
- Passfab Activation Unlocker program downloads the jailbreak program automatically. Read the tutorial and jailbreak your iPhone.
Click the Start Remove button.
Now your iPhone is iCloud unlocked, finally.
People Also Asked:
Q1: How can I get the iCloud lock off my iPhone?
We have discussed four methods to iCloud unlock iPhone. You can reset the Apple ID password; can get help from the previous owner or iPhone IMEI iCloud unlock free. But the simplest method is to use Passfab Activation Unlocker, which is not only cost-effective but also a robust solution.
Q2: How do I unlock my iPhone if I forgot my iCloud account?
The best way to unlock the iPhone without an iCloud account is Passfab Activation Unlocker. This software allows you to bypass Apple ID.
Q3: Is it possible to unlock an iCloud locked iPhone?
Apple does not allow iPhone iCloud unlock without an iCloud username and password. However, you can recover and reset the password if you know the username. If you forgot both, then Passfab Activation Unlocker is your best bet.
An iCloud locked phone has very little utility. We have discussed a few solutions of how to unlock iCloud iPhone 6s or other models. The most recommended solution is to use PassFab Activation Unlocker because of its simple and reliable features.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>