Having a disabled iPad is never a fun experience. If you have disabled iPad, may must be wondering what to do when iPad is disabled. Well, your search ends right here. In this article, we will guide you exactly how to unlock disabled iPad and how to fix it in a matter of minutes. So, without further ado, let's get started!
- Method 1: Unlock Disabled iPad Using PassFab iPhone Unlocker
- Method 2: Unlock Disabled iPad with iTunes
- Method 3: Unlock Disabled iPad with iCloud
- Method 4: Unlock Disabled iPad in Recovery Mode
Method 1: Unlock Disabled iPad Using PassFab iPhone Unlocker
If you are looking for the ultimate option to unlock a disabled iPad then let me tell you, PassFab iPhone Unlocker should be your first choice. It comes with a lot of advantages. It is user-friendly, saves a lot of time and gets your work done effectively.
Furthermore, anyone can access this tool very efficiently due to its simple and extremely easy steps of instructions. Make sure you follow all instructions very carefully to unlock your disable iPad without any hassle:
Step 1. Download and Install PassFab iPhone Unlocker from the official website.
Step 2. Now, launch the program and click on 'Unlock Lock Screen Passcode' from the main interface.
Step 3. Now, connect your iPad to the computer system and click on 'Start'.
Step 4. The software will ask you to download the firmware package for your device. Simply brows and select location. Finally, click on ‘Download’. The firmware package will start downloading.
Step 5. When the download is completed, click on 'Start Unlock' so that the passcode can be removed.
Step 6. Congrats! Your passcode is removed successfully.
Method 2: Unlock Disabled iPad with iTunes
What do you do when your iPad says disabled connect to iTunes? At times when your iPad is disabled it gives a message 'iPad disabled, connect to iTunes'. If this is the situation, then you can try unlocking your iPad with the assistance of iTunes. Just follow these step-by-step instructions thoroughly to make sure you are able to unlock your disabled iPad:
- Connect iPad to any PC with the help of a USB cable.
- Open iTunes on your computer system and locate your iPad.
- When you select your device, you will be given two options; 'Back up now' or 'Restore backup'. If you have not backed up your iPad previously then select the first option (this will easily sync you with iTunes).
- If you have backed up already then select 'Restore backup'.
- Choose your most recent backup.
- Just in a short while, your disabled device will be unlocked.
Method 3: Unlock Disabled iPad with iCloud
If you are stressing over the fact that why is my iPad disabled, it is time you stop worrying. iCloud is one of Apple's own service that can help you generously in this matter. It will help you unlock your disabled iPad without any hassle:
- Simply go the 'Find my iPhone' page on your PC.
- Sign in to iCloud by using your Apple ID that is connected to your iPad.
- Locate your device in the list of all devices.
- Now, click on 'erase iPad' and enter your credentials for security purpose.
- Make sure to turn on the iPad and wait for some time while iCloud is erasing all information on the device.
- Restart your iPad and this will bring you to the setup screen.
- Click on 'Set up your device'. This will reconfigure your device.
- Lastly, select 'Restore from iCloud Backup'. Select the most recent backup and your iPad will be restored in a minute or two.
Method 4: Unlock Disabled iPad in Recovery Mode
If you have tried unlocking your disabled iPad with the help of iTunes and iCloud but it did not work, then your last option is recovery mode. Follow these steps to get your work done:
- Launch iTunes on your PC and make sure you turn off your iPad.
- Now, press the home and power button together and hold them for at least 10 seconds.
- Apple logo would appear on the screen of your iPad. Let go of the power button but not the home button.
- In a short while, you will see an iTunes symbol on your screen which suggests that your iPad is now in recovery mode.
- Now, when you connect your iPad with your computer system, iTunes will detect.
- A dialogue box will appear asking you to restore your iPad.
- Make sure you click on 'OK' and viola! You have unlocked your disabled iPad through Recovery Mode!
FAQs About Disabled iPad
These days, everyone has all their important data in their electronic gadgets. For instance, you are all set to complete your assignment and discover that your iPad is disabled. And unfortunately the due date is also near. I am sure this will leave you extremely stressed out.
Q1: Why is my iPad disabled?
Your iPad can be disabled due to various options. The most possible reason is that you enter a wrong passcode several times and when it exceeds a certain limit, it disables your iPad.
Q2: How long does an iPad stayed disabled?
Initially, it will be disabled for just a minute. If you type in a wrong passcode again then it will become disabled for another five minutes. After that, it will be eventually disabled completely if you still don't enter the required password.
Q3: What do you do when your iPad says disabled connect to iTunes?
To fix a disabled iPad, you simply make sure to reset the password with the help of iTunes. Just follow the instructions that are given in the article and I am sure you will get it done.
Are you wondering how to unlock disabled iPad? Well, then this article is meant to be for you. It provides you with all the necessary information that you need to unlock disabled a iPad. We have gathered 4 distinguished methods for you to use. Also, if you ask for our suggestion, then make sure you use PassFab iPhone Unlocker to unlock iPad quickly and effectively. If you have any further questions, you can leave them in the comments section. We always try our best to answer your queries as soon as possible. Cheers and good luck!
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>