Normally, unlocking your iPhone necessitates entering your passcode or using Touch ID or Face ID. This is a security feature designed to prevent unauthorized users from accessing your iPhone.
Your iPhone, on the other hand, will become disabled if you enter the wrong passcode a few times. You won't be able to use your iPhone for everything if you've disabled it, so it's essentially useless.
To unlock the device, you'll most likely be advised to use iCloud or iTunes. What happens, however, if you lose access to your iTunes or iCloud account? What if you don't have a computer with you at the time?
You don't have to be concerned because this article will demonstrate how to unlock an iPhone disabled fix without iTunes, iCloud, or a computer.
Before talking about the methods to unlock disabled iPhone, first answer a few questions that are of interest to everyone.
Something You Want to Know about iPhone Disabled
1. Why iPhone is Disabled Won't Connect to iTunes?
There may be many reasons why iPhone cannot connect to iTunes. But in most cases, the problem is caused by a malfunction of your iPhone device or some errors in the iTunes application. Therefore, the method to solve such problems is also very simple. One of the most effective ways to solve the iPhone unable to connect to iTunes problem is to use another unlocking tool to solve the problem instead of using iTunes still.
In addition, sometimes putting the iPhone in DFU mode can also solve some iTunes connection problems.
2. Will the Data be Lost after Unlocking iPhone?
I’m sorry to tell you that if you don’t reset your iPhone, you can’t unlock a disabled iPhone. So when unlocking a disabled iPhone, its existing data and saved settings will be lost. Therefore, you will eventually have to reset your iPhone. If needed, you can choose to restore it from iTunes or iCloud backup.
3. Can I Find Ways to Fix "iPhone Disabled" for Free?
Absolutely! In this article, you will know free methods for how to fix disabled iPhone without iTunes such as Find My iPhone and Siri. However, these free methods have requirements. You should know your iCloud account or your iOS system is between 8.0-10.1. Otherwise, you cannot use the free methods to unlock disabled iPhone.
- Part 1: 4 Ways to Fix iPhone Disabled without iTunes
- Part 2: iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes? How to Unlock
Part 1: 4 Ways to Fix iPhone Disabled without iTunes
The following are the best four ways to fix disabled iPhone without iTunes. If your iPhone is disabled and won’t connect to iTunes, I suggest you choose the following ways because it’s not easy to find the reason why iPhone does not connect to iTunes.
Way 1: Use PassFab iPhone Unlocker Instead iTunes
PassFab iPhone Unlocker is a professional tool to fix disabled iPhone. Besides, it can also be used to remove Apple ID, remove screen time passcode and bypass MDM.
- A computer/laptop.
- USB cable.
- The iPhone can connect to the Internet.
- The iPhone is fully charged.
Here are the detailed steps on how to fix iPhone disabled without iTunes using PassFab iPhone Unlocker:
Step 1: Install the PassFab iPhone Unlocker on your computer/laptop and run it.
Step 2: Connect your device to compter with USB cable.
Step 3: Click "Start" to begin.
Step 4: After that, press the "Next" button to begin the process.
Step 5: Then click the "Download" button to download the matching firmware.
Step 6: After the firmware has been downloaded, click "Start Remove" button.
Step 7: Wait for the phone to be unlocked successfully.
Way 2: Use Find My iPhone Instead iTunes
Find My iPhone function on your iPhone may also be useful for you to unlock disabled iPhone if iTunes is not available. The steps to unlock a disabled iPhone are as follows.
- A computer/laptop/iPad or another portable device.
- The Apple ID and password of disabled iPhone.
- Find My iPhone is enabled on your locked device.
- The device is connected to the internet.
- The device has enough power.
Here are 2 options for you to use this method.
Option 1: Go to iCloud website
- Go to the iCloud.com from any computer or mobile device and select Find iPhone.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Look for the iPhone that you want to unlock from “All Devices”.
- After you've found it, press the "Erase" button.
You'll be asked to confirm your Apple ID password once more in order to proceed.
Option 2: Use Find My App
Step 1: Download or open Find My App on your other device.
Step 2: Tap on devices and select the disabled device.
Step 3: Scroll down to the bottom and click on “Erase This Device”.
Way 3: Use Siri Instead iTunes
To unlock your iPhone, the third option is to use Siri bug. This approach is unlikely to succeed, and it is inconvenient because you must repeat the process every time you open your phone. But you can try this method if you don't want to use the others to fix iPhone disabled without iTunes.
- Your disabled iPhone runs iOS 8.0-iOS12.1.
- iPhone has enough power.
- Hold down the Home button and say "Siri, what time is it?" After that, the "Clock" icon will appear; tap on the clock.
- To add an additional clock, navigate to the World clock interface and click on the (+) sign.
You'll be asked to choose a city to view. After that, press "Select All" to fill in the blanks with whatever you want.
From the drop-down menu, select "Share”.
A new window will appear, displaying various sharing networks. To continue, press the button that says "share clock time via Message”.
Press the "Return" key on the keyboard after typing something in the "To" field.
- The presented text will have a green highlight applied to it. Select it and press the "+" button to add it to your list.
Choose "Create new contact" from the drop-down menu in the new window that appears.
Then, from the "Add photo" menu, select "Choose Photo”.
- You can now view all of the images in the albums and add contact images from your photo library.
Return to the phone's home screen and exit the interface by pressing the "Home" button.
Way 4: Use Finder Instead iTunes
If you have a Mac that has been upgraded to Catalina, you can unlock the disabled iPhone fix without iTunes but with Finder.
- A Mac computer running on MacOS Catalina.
- Find my iPhone is disabled in your disabled iPhone.
- Use a USB cable to connect your device to your computer.
- Open Finder on MacOS Catalina.
- Put your device into recovery mode.
Choose “Restore” from the Finder menu after selecting your device.
Part 2: iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes? How to Unlock
Here is the guide of unlocking disabled iPhone with iTunes.
- Find My iPhone is disabled on your device.
- You ever synced with the computer.
Step 1: Put your device into recovery mode.
- For iPhone 8 and later, iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- For iPhone 7/7 Plus
Press and hold the Side button and one of the Volume buttons until the power off slider appears. Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone. Then connect your iPhone to your computer while holding the Side button. Keep holding the Side button until you enter the recovery mode.
Press and hold the Side button once you see the power off slider appears. Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone. Then connect your iPhone to your computer by holding the Volume Down button. Keep holding the Volume Down button until you enter recovery mode screen.
Step 2: Click “Restore” when you see the interface.
You will be able to use your iPhone and bypass its passcode without difficulty if you follow these solutions. You can now use your device as you wish and you must find suitable ways on how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes. If you want to fix disabled iPhone quickly and easily, just download PassFab iPhone Unlocker and try it.