“Tomorrow is my presentation in office, I made a report which is in PDF but I have noticed delivering presentation in PPT is much easier as compared to PDF so I want to convert PDF to PowerPoint. If there is any good solution to this then pleases help!”
People want to convert PDF to PPT because PPT brings more visual impact on users than PDF so in order to be more interactive with the audience people prefer to use PPT. While giving presentation it brings more confidence and reduces the speaking anxiety. People use it for collaborating with team members. People prefer it because its slides are fully customizable. So if you are one of those who want solutions on converting PDF files to PPT then you are at the right place. Simply read the below content and start converting files.
Part 1. How to Convet PDF to PPT
Option 1: Convert PDF to PPT Using Adobe Acrobat DC
The solution we have mentioned is really simple; even if you are on a road still you can convert your file. It is better than other common tools available on the internet because it saves your huge time. It let you create and save the presentations just by following few steps. It is 100% secure and reliable tool. It let you editing from anywhere either you are using a desktop version or mobile device; your file will not be affected. Convert PDF to PPT by following below steps.
- Step 1: First you need to download: Adobe Acrobat DC.
Step 2: On the right side you need to click Export PDF.
- Step 3: Now you have to choose the Export format, so select Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Step 4: Now you have to choose Export.
- Step 5: At the end you have to save the file by clicking Save button.
Option 2: Convert PDF to PPT Online
We strongly recommend this PDF to PPT online converter because it comes up with lot of advantages.
- It let you convert PDF to PPT free.
- Steps are quite easy and time savvy.
- This platform is 100% secure and safe.
Follow below steps to convert your PDF file.
- Step 1: Simply open altoconvertpdftoppt.com
Step 2: In the 2nd step, simply choose the file that you want to convert
- Step 3: After uploading a file, now you need to choose Convert Now button.
- Step 4: At the end, navigate to Download Now button, after doing this browser will download the file to a downloaded location.
- Step 5: If you want to convert another file then simply click to Start over again.
Part 2. How to Convert PPT to PDF
Usually people prefer PPT to PDF because the advantage they get from PDF format is very big. PDF allow compressing high quality files to extremely small file size so 90% people convert their PPT files to PDF in order to save their hard drives space. It is good for those who have limited storage. Few people use it in order to save their important documents because PDF format also allows setting password against file. If you are also one of those who want amazing solutions to convert PPT to PDF then must read below.
Option 1: Convert PowerPoint to PDF Online
Choosing any Online PPT to PDF converter can be a great choice, especially when it is free. The converter I am going to share is not only free but comes up with lot of benefits. It is 100% reliable, secure and have easy layout. It saves a huge time because it is free from ads.
Follow below steps to convert your PPT file.
- Step 1: Simply open altoconvertppttopdf.com
Step 2: In the 2nd step you have select the file that you want to convert.
- Step 3: After file selection choose Convert Now button.
- Step 4: Wait till the file is converted and then choose Download Now button to download your converted file to your desired folder.
- Step 5: You can click to Start over Again for another conversion.
Option 2: Convert PPT to PDF via Adobe Acrobat DC
Now converting PowerPoint to PDF is become easier via Adobe Acrobat DC. Using it is very easy and consumes a very low time. Best thing about this tool is that it let you enjoy your work even if you are away from your desk. If you use it on mobile the result will be as same as on operating system. As we all know sharing PDF is easier as compared to other formats and it display content amazingly on any type of screen so why not to take benefit from Adobe Acrobat DC. Follow below steps to convert your file.
- Step 1: Simply download it: Adobe Acrobat DC.
Step 2: After downloading launch the tool and open the File in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Step 3: In 3rd step you need to convert PPT file to PDF, if you are on Windows then you need to click to Acrobat Tab and then choose Create PDF.
- Step 4: Now you have to save the file simply choose a Folder or even you can select Choose a Different Folder.
- Step 5: At the end you have to name your document and then hit Save. Finally your converted file is saved to your selected location.
Extra Tip: How to Open Password-Protected PDF File
PassFab for PDF is one of the best alternatives for opening password-protected PDF file. It is one of the most rated software, 90% people says that they did not come across any sort of error or interruption while recovering password. This software is well known by its 100% functionality and performance. It deserves full ratings when it comes to its speed, accuracy and recovery rate.
Follow below steps to recover your protected PDF file password.
Step 1: In the very first step you have to download PassFab for PDF.
Step 2: Have you done with downloading? If yes! Then launch the tool.
Step 3: Now simply navigate to ADD button and upload a file that you want to unlock.
Step 4: After uploading locked file, 3 Attacks types will appear, so you have to choose an appropriate one according to your needs.
1: Dictionary Attack: Do you mostly use frequent used passwords? If you are one of those then this option is for you. In this option you can make a list of passwords that you mostly use and then upload the list by navigating to settings. Remember the list must be in a .txt file.
Tips: Best part about this option is that you can also use a built-in system dictionary too.
2. Brute Force with Mask Attack: This option is eligible when you have any sort of password hint, it can be a symbol, number or characters.
Another good thing about this option is that you can even put lot of limits by going to settings for example you can set password minimum or maximum length.
3. Brute Force Attack: This option is the most preferable because it tries all possible combinations of password.
Note: Select this option only if you have lot of time because this option takes huge time.
Step 5: Finally, it’s almost done, choose a START button in order to start a recovery process.
Step 6. You have to wait for a few minutes; your password will be recovered soon.
Note: Best part about this software is that you can stop the process and can resume the recovery process later when you have a time.
You can also watch this video tutorial about how to use it:
You have read about solutions on how to convert PDF to PowerPoint, we have mentioned a tool and online method also. Even we have shared an extra tip for those who want to unlock protected PDF file. Now with PassFab for PDF it becomes easier to get into the locked file just in few minutes, we assure you our extra tip is surly going to help. If you want more informative articles then stay tuned with us. Also make sure to share this information to those who are stuck with protective PDF file.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>