With just a few quick searches on Google, you’ll find many efficient screen recorders, free or not. But most of them leave a watermark on the output file that can be annoying for many users.
Keeping this in view, we have scoured the internet and handpicked the best screen recorder with audio and facecam available in 2021. This guide will summarize their popular features and pros and cons to help users choose the one meeting their requirements.
Without any further ado, let’s cut to the chase.
Part 1: Can You Record Screen and Audio at the Same Time?
Yes, users now can record both video and audio at the same time. There’re many pc screen and audio recorder tools available online to help users record audio and video simultaneously. Also, you can flexibly turn one feature off if you want to record only video or audio.
However, using unreliable tools can cause a delay of a few milliseconds to even seconds.
Part 2: What is the Best Screen and Audio Recorder Windows 10?
Below is a detailed list of 8 most sought-after, free screen and audio recorder apps available online. Read the features and process and cons of every tool to make your final choice about which tool you should use.
#1 Free: PassFab Screen Recorder
PassFab Screen Recorder is at the top of our list of the best screen and audio recorder tools. Being the most powerful screen recorder app, it helps users to produce, convert, and enrich the audio and video content.
- Super intuitive user interface
- Video and audio recording in UHD
- Recording without time limits
- Support record webcam and screen
- Free version has watermark
How to Use PassFab Free Screen and Audio Recorder?
- Launch the program.
- Now click on “Start” button and record your screen.
#2 Free: TinyTake
A product of Mango Apps, TinyTake is another highly efficient screen video and audio recorder which allows users to capture screenshots and record video screen in ultra HD resolution.
- Free, simple, and easy to use
- Share recording to social media platforms directly
- Add comments, lines, and shapes to the finished products
- Users can create shortcut keys to record videos quickly
- Easily share the screenshots and videos to Twitter/YouTube/Facebook
- Free version has limited video recording capacity.
- Users have to record the video in one go; once you stop recording, you need to restart.
#3 Free: OBS Studio
Another popular free screen and audio recorder Windows is OBS Studio. It has made it ridiculously easy to record a screen while using advanced editing tools to customize the final product. It provides you freedom to capture and mix video and audio tapes and offers a wide array of options to rearrange the layout exactly as you want.
- 100% free
- Open source
- Supports both audio and video editing in high-quality
- Compatible with Windows, Linus, and macOS
- The special feature Dock which helps you tweak the layout
- Create the finished product from multiple sources including images, text, alt, capture cards, etc.
- User-interface is complicated
- Not supported for all devices
#4 Free: DVDVideo Soft
DVDVideo Soft is another free screen and audio recorder windows 10. It’s a reliable toll to capture screen shots and record audio and video in high resolution.
- Free video editing features
- Records high quality video and audio
- Saves the output file in various formats
- Directly share on YouTube and other platforms
- Limited features in the free version
- User interface is complex and confusing
- Multiple minor errors like screen crashing
#5 Free: ShareX
ShareX is a great choice for users who want to share the screen recordings online. It’s an open source app for capturing screenshots and recording videos without any watermark. Its interface might not be intuitive but allows users to use various keyboard shortcuts to complete the tasks rather quickly.
- A free and open source app
- Support saving in the GIF format
- Captures the whole screen scrolling page
- Edit and customize the final product powerfully
- Directly share the captured video to the file-sharing or social platform
- User interface is a bit complicated for beginners.
#6 Free: Free Cam
If you want to record a specific part of your screen without watermark, then Free Cam is an ideal choice. Being a free screen video and audio recorder, it also allows you to record the computer’s microphone.
- Records both audio and video screen smoothly
- High-quality end result with no watermark
- Basic video editing tool
- Highlight the important details with mouse cursor
- Complicated user-interface
#7 Free: Ezvid
Another popular screen and audio recorder app on our list is Ezvid. The best thing about this software is its ability to capture whole or any specific part of the screen. It automatically saves the output video in your phone’s memory.
- Easy to use, free, and open source app
- Draw while recording
- Insert images in the screencast
- No upper recording time or size limit
- Directly uploaded the output file to the social media platforms
- Limited editing features
- User interface is not intuitive
- Compatible with Windows only
#8 Free: CamStudio
CamStudio is the last tool on our list of best screen and audio recorder software. Being an open source program, CamStudio allows users to record the whole screen or any specific part, webinars, gameplays, video tutorials.
- Extremely easy to use
- Records your screen without limitations
- Customize the screen casting
- Many users experience crash issues far too often
- Limited output formats available
- Available only for Windows
Now you have an exhaustive list of the best screen and audio recorder apps available in 2021 – all having their advantages and disadvantages. At the end of the day, the choice is yours to select the tool by evaluating your recording needs.
I recommend users to install PassFab Screen Recorder which helps users record the screen in HD resolution quickly and as smoothly as it can get. The final choice if obviously yours.