Users can conveniently capture whatever is displayed on their computer on any system using screen recording software. This means that you can quickly capture a video of yourself demonstrating how a software program works.
Although many screen recording applications are free or offer a free trial edition, many will prevent users from accessing the recording by inserting a watermark that can be deleted only by purchasing the software.
However, if you are searching for the best free screen recorder Windows 10 no watermark, you must opt for software with useful features. Here are some of the best free screen recorders with no watermarks.
- No.1: PassFab Free Screen Recorder No Watermark No Time Limit
- No.2: OBS Studio
- No.3: ActivePresenter
- No.4 QuickTime
- No.5 Screencast O-Matic
- No.6 TinyTake
- No.7 Windows 10 Game DVR
- No.8 Debut Video Captur
- No.9 Apowersoft
- No.10 ShareX
No.1: PassFab Free Screen Recorder No Watermark No Time Limit
To assist you in capturing the screen, we'll demonstrate an outstanding free screen recorder Windows no watermark - PassFab Screen Recorder.
You can discover additional breathtaking features if you use PassFab Screen Recorder for Windows. Apart from the standard recording options, you can also record yourself and the screen. Now, PassFab Screen Recorder is only 14.99 a month without a watermark.
- Assist in creating segment recording.
- Allows for flexible screen and webcam recording.
- Capture video and audio with an output of high quality.
- Record everything on the computer without a time limit.
- Free version with watermark.
No.2: OBS Studio
OBS Studio is a free and open-source screen recorder for video and live streaming that allows you to conveniently record your screen without a watermark.
This free screen recorder Windows 7 no watermark is capable of capturing and combining video or audio at a high rate of speed and creating scenes from a variety of sources, including window captures, photographs, text, webcams, and capture cards.
Additionally, it offers a series of setup choices for fine-tuning any part of broadcasting or recording.
- Absolutely open-source and accessible.
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Assist with superior audio and video processing.
- Rearrange the interface to your liking with the modular “Dock” design.
- A bit difficult for beginners.
ActivePresenter is another free screen recording application that works on both Windows and Mac. It enables you to record your screen, camera, microphone, and any devices connected to your computer.
You can use it to capture the screen as a full-motion video and place it in a slide for further editing. Additionally, this free screen recorder Windows 10 no watermark and a time limit has several video editing techniques such as cropping, splitting, and burling.
- Works with Windows, macOS, and Android.
- This all-in-one app allows you to record and edit videos.
- Provide both fundamental and modern audio and video editing tools.
- A bit challenging for beginners.
QuickTime is a free built-in screen recorder in macOS that allows you to capture screen images and videos without using a watermark. Apart from recording the screen, QuickTime can also be used on the Mac to edit, play, and share videos. QuickTime has the ability to split, cut, copy, erase, paste, flip, and even rotate images and video.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of this free screen recorder Windows 10 no watermark:
- Capture audio.
- Simple to use and absolutely free.
- Can capture the screen on iPhones/iPads when connected to a Mac.
- It is only compatible with Mac OS X.
No.5 Screencast O-Matic
Screencast O-Matic is another free screen recorder no watermark windows 10 that does not have a watermark that can be used to conveniently record the computer's screen. It is available as both a free and premium version for Windows and Mac.
- No watermark with recorded videos.
- Easy to use and user-friendly interface.
- It can be used to record voice narration.
- Without an integrated editor, need to download a separate editor.
TinyTake by Mango Apps is another fantastic free screen recorder no watermark Windows 8 that helps you to capture screenshots and screen videos up to 1080p in quality. It comes with extensive annotation features that include the option to apply comments, shapes, lines, notes, and arrows to both still pictures and videos.
- Build short-cut hotkeys to faster recording.
- Take not so much room on your computer.
- Recording in a very smooth and simple way.
- The free version limits the video size you recorded.
- Can’t restart another recording after complete filming.
No.7 Windows 10 Game DVR
Windows 10 Game DVR is a screen recorder no watermark free. While it is mainly intended to help gamers record gaming on Windows 10, it is also useful to simply monitor what's going on your computer. Therefore, it can be a perfect solution to capture conveniently and very quickly how-to videos, webinar videos, and more educational material.
- Absolutely free and fast to access.
- Built-in video editing that enables users to trim captured videos easily.
- Only for Windows 10
No.8 Debut Video Capture
This is a video capturing tool for recording the screen on your computer. As with all the tools on this list, it's a free screen recorder no watermark Windows 8 and doesn't leave a watermark on the recorded video. You can enable the camera conveniently when capturing the screen.
- Capture videos from a computer and webcam.
- Schedule a recording to start automatically when you need it.
- It has editing capabilities, but they are minimal.
If you're looking for a professional, web-based simple screen recorder Windows free no watermark, Apowersoft can be your perfect tool. It has the simplest user interface to use any tool we've seen so far. The interface is user-friendly for people of all ages and backgrounds.
- It's a simple application.
- Despite the easy interface, it comes with valuable tutorials.
- It lacks Efficient file management tools.
- It doesn’t allow you to capture secondary monitor.
No. 10 ShareX
ShareX is a well-known free screen recorder no watermark no time limit no lag. This app enables you to catch a full screen, a small window, or a selected area of your screen.
If the recording is complete, the output video is automatically saved in high resolution to your computer.
Additionally, it has a tab that allows you to quickly record the screen without affecting quality. This free screen recorder may be a good fit for you.
- Totally free and open-source.
- There are no file size or time limits.
- Upload the captured video and audio directly to YouTube or other websites.
- Basic graphical user interface.
Comparison Table of Screen Recorder No Watermark Free
|PassFab Free Screen Recorder||Free and paid version||Free version with watermark|
|OBS Studio||Completely Free||A bit difficult for beginners|
|ActivePresenter||$199/one-time Payment||A bit challenging for beginners|
|QuickTime||Free and paid version starting from $30||It is only compatible with Mac OS X.|
|Screencast O-Matic||Free and paid version starts from $1.65 per feature||Without an integrated editor|
|TinyTake||$29.95 per year||Limits the video size you recorded|
|Windows 10 Game DVR||Completely free||Only for Windows 10|
|Debut Video Capture||Free and paid version is for $59.99||Editing capabilities are minimal|
|Apowersoft||Starting from $9.95||Doesn't allow you to capture secondary monitor|
|ShareX||Completely Free||Basic graphical user interface|
We discussed the top 12 free screen recorder with no watermark available on the market and discussed each software in depth. You can choose from any one of them. When making your pick, be sure to choose the one that best meets your needs.
However, we would still recommend you to use Free PassFab Screen Recorder because of its easy-to-use interface and exceptional features.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>