We usually set a password to lock the iPhone 6 screen in order to prevent others from randomly using our mobile phone. Setting a password on your iPhone 6 is a smart thing to do. Your password will protect your iPhone 6 from intruders or misuse if it is stolen or lost. Forgetting or losing your iPhone password can be a stressful experience especially when your phone is in your hand, but you can't access it or use it in any way. So, in this article, we are going to discuss how to unlock iPhone 6 without passcode.
There are two types of locked iPhone:
Part 1: Unlock iPhone 6 with Locked Carrier
A "locked" mobile phone is a phone that is limited by software, so it can only be used with one network or one operator. Many phones are locked for a particular operator or network.
In this case, you have three options:
- Contact your operator.
- Purchase an unlock code online.
- Make sure your new phone is not locked in the first place.
How to Unlock iPhone 6 AT&T
This is an important way in which AT&T can unlock the iPhone 6. It is a bit heavier and can take a little longer, but it is the most legitimate way. You can unlock your iPhone by contacting your network provider directly. Here is how to do that:
Step 1: Go to their site and contact them.
- First, go to https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/. This is the official place where you can reach them.
- Some eligibility conditions are stated on the page. You must read and accept them before you click "Continue."
- You then have to fill in the application form, including details about your wireless network number. Completing the form is the first step to unlock your iPhone.
Step 2: confirmation by e-mail.
- You will receive the unlock request number by e-mail.
- You must click the link within 24 hours to have your unlock request officially accepted.
Step 3: Answer.
- You will receive a response from AT&T within two days.
- If your request is accepted, they will send you additional instructions on how to unlock your iPhone.
However, AT&T has the right to reject a person's request based on different requirements and criteria. Your application can still be rejected, or you may need to follow other steps to unlock AT&T. It is a good idea to review their requirements before filling out their form.
- The obvious requirement is that your iPhone is locked on AT&T. Otherwise, you need to open the relevant provider page.
- Your iPhone cannot be reported as lost or stolen.
- No trace of its connection with criminal or fraudulent activities.
- All cancellation fees are fully paid, and all other payment plans spread over iPhone are completed.
- After the iPhone upgrade, wait 14 days before unlocking.
Part 2: Unlock Locked iPhone 6 with Password
This type of lock is quite common because people tend to set passwords on their phones for privacy and security.
2-1: How to Unlock iPhone 6 with Passcode
If you remember your current iPhone 6 password, unlocking your iPhone 6 is quite simple and straightforward. All you have to do is type your password on the lock screen, and your iPhone 6 will be unlocked, and you can start operating.
2-2: How to Unlock iPhone 6 without Passcode
Sometimes, people forget their password and cannot find a way to login to their device. This is a common problem for iPhone 6/6s users because people tend to set complex passwords or they have not used the password in a while (Especially, because of Fingerprint scanner). So, the question is how to remove the passcode from the screen of the iPhone? Do not worry, we can do it.
There are a few methods to unlock the iPhone 6 without a password, as shown below. View all methods and use the best that makes your task quick and easy.
Solution 1: Unlock the iPhone 6/6s Passcode with iTunes
If you've already synced your iPhone with iTunes, you can follow this technique and learn how to unlock the password of an iPhone effortlessly. Since it is restoring your device, you can later use a backup file to recover your data.
- Start iTunes on your system and make sure it is an updated version that supports your iPhone.
- Next, connect your iPhone to your system and wait until it detects it.
- Navigate the Devices section to select your iPhone and visit the associated overview page.
- From there, click the "Restore iPhone" button on the right.
Once you have done this, you will see that the passcode from the screen is removed. Login to your device and set a new password for protection.
Solution 2: Unlock iPhone 6/6s with iCloud
iCloud can also be used to unlock an iPhone 6/6s easily. This is the latest way to unlock your iPhone. The amazing part of this method is that you can remotely erase your device, which means that you do not need to have your iPhone next to you. You only need to log in to iCloud with the iCloud ID that you have used on your iPhone. In this method, you also have to back up all your data and information because it will erase all of your iPhone.
Process for bypassing the passcode of the iPhone 6 with iCloud:
- Open your computer and visit the website www.icloud.com via any browser.
- Log in to your account with your Apple ID and password info.
- After that, click on "All Devices" and choose your iPhone on that you want to unlock. Click the "Delete iPhone" option.
- If you are not using a reliable browser, answer the security question or enter the verification code sent to your other devices.
- You have now successfully unlocked your iPhone with iCloud.
Note: This method will erase everything on your iPhone to factory settings. Backup your iPhone before using this method in case you want to keep your data.
Extra Tips: Unlock iPhone Backup Password with PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker
If you want to unlock the iPhone 6/6s backup password without a long and complicated process, using a third-party tool is the best choice. PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker is a great tool that allows you to unlock iPhone 6s backup file without a passcode. It can easily remove or retrieve a password of 4 or 6 digits in minutes. The best thing about this software is that it will keep all the data on your iPhone, so, you do not have to worry about backup or anything else.
The process to unlock iPhone 6s backup file without a password:
1. Click the download button to save the installation file on your computer. Then, follow the instructions in the wizard to install it correctly.
2. Once PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker is installed, start it on your computer. Choose "Retrieve iTunes Backup Password" and this iTunes backup unlocker will automatically detect all your backup files associated with your iPhone 6. Click "Next" to continue.
3. You will then be asked to choose one of the three recovery modes to retrieve iTunes backup password.
4. When you are sure to choose the attack type, click on Start button and go ahread.
5. After a while, it will find out the target password for you. Then you can use the password to unlock your iTunes backup.
As you have seen, there are several ways to unlock iPhone 6 password without much effort. Ideally, you should use PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker to solve iTunes backup password problem related to your iPhone 6/6s, or with any iPhone device. PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker is easy to use and offers exceptionally reliable results. The best thing about PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker is that it works with all iOS devices and it is 100% secure. Now that you know how to unlock the iPhone 6 without a passcode, you can also share this guide with your loved ones and help them solve this problem.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>