iCloud DNS bypass is a method used to disable the iCloud activation lock. Though many people cannot get it right, and it adds to their agony. But what is the alternative if the iCloud DNS bypass menu is not working?
Today we are going to discuss in detail the reasons iCloud bypass DNS is not working and how we can fix this problem. Stay tuned.
- Part 1: What Is iCloud DNS Bypass
- Part 2: What Cause DNS iCloud Bypass Not Working?
- Part 3: Check Right Steps for iCloud DNS Not Working
- Part 4: Still iCloud Bypass DNS Not Working? Try Professional Tool
Part 1: What Is iCloud DNS Bypass
Apple servers are contacted automatically by your iPhone whenever you restore or reset your phone. The servers check whether the phone if the lost mode is enabled for the phone. If it is, then you need to enter the activation lock. But what if you forgot your activation lock password? Or what if the phone is locked to the previous user’s account? This is indeed a frustrating situation when your phone turns into an expensive brick because iCloud DNS is not working.
When you run into iCloud DNS servers not working, you need to find a solution through the DNS bypass applications. DNS stands for Domain Number System. It is used to convert the conventional name of a server into IP addresses which is readable for the computers and software.
Part 2: What Cause DNS iCloud Bypass Not Working?
iCloud bypasses DNS not working problems can be caused by different reasons. You might not be using the right way to avoid the DNS. Alternatively, your connection may be faulty. There are certain limitations to this method, due to which you may think that iCloud DNS servers are not working correctly.
Your Phone Was Unlocked Fully
When you have access to your Apple ID and password and use it to unlock the iCloud activation, you get complete access to your phone. You can use all the applications on the phone, and also, the cellular features are available. However, when you use the iCloud DNS bypass method, you get restricted access to your phone.
Along with restricted access, another restriction of this method is that it does not work on all models of iDevices like iPhone and iPads. If you are experiencing this problem that iCloud bypass DNS is not working, you must check your iDevice model. Generally speaking, this method works for older versions like iOS 8 or iOS 10. If your device is running the latest version of iOS, it is most likely that DNS bypass won't work.
This method is not a guaranteed way to bypass DNS because this is a workaround. It may or may not work. Also, there is a risk involved in this method. So, if it is not working, there is no support for this method, and you are on your own.
When iCloud bypasses DNS not working, a reason may be the complication of this method. You may not be able to follow the right step, thus ending up in failure. We will describe the steps and the configuration to bypass DNS check in the following segments for your support.
Part 3: Check Right Steps for iCloud DNS Not Working
Here, we are listing the detailed steps to follow them to fix the iCloud DNS not working.
- Connect your iDevice to the WiFi network before proceeding. Once it is done, we will proceed to change the password.
- In the next step to fix the iCloud DNS server not working, we will use third-party DNS servers for the WiFi network on your iDevice.
- Turn on your device and use the available options to configure your preferred language and country.
- On the WiFi screen, tap the” i “option next to your WiFi network to open the details page for it.
- Here you will configure DNS to add custom DNS for your phone.
Select Manual at the top. Now, select a DNS server IP from the following list according to your region.
- USA: 184.108.40.206
- Europe: 220.127.116.11
- Asia: 18.104.22.168
- South America: 22.214.171.124
- Australia and Oceania: 126.96.36.199
- Ignore the prompt on your screen and click the back button. When you see the DNS server screen, use the given configuration to fix the iCloud DNS server not working issue.
Part 4: Still iCloud Bypass DNS Not Working? Try Professional Tool
Even if the iCloud DNS bypass method is not working now, you are back to square one! Now is the time to bring a professional tool in the story to move on.
PassFab Activation Unlocker is a simple to use and stable tool to fix your iDevice when the iCloud DNS bypass menu is not working. It is readily available on the official site, you can download the free trial to see how it is like.
Features Of PassFab Activation Unlocker
- It is compatible with all versions of iOS and Apple devices.
- Virus Free.
- Easy to use and is readily available.
- You can use this tool multiple times till the time your license is active.
How To Use PassFab Activation Unlocker
First, download the PassFab iCloud Activation tool from the official website. You can install the software by following the simple wizard. Once the tool is installed, you will use these step-by-step instructions to use for DNS iCloud bypass not working problem.
Start PassFab Activation Unlocker tool. Once you see the interface with choices for a course of action, select Remove iCloud Activation Lock.
Click the Start button to proceed.
Read and agree to the agreement before proceeding with this tool and click Next.
- Now, connect your iDevice using a USB cable, and let the program automatically detect it.
- The next step is jailbreaking your iDevice. This is not as complicated as it sounds because PassFab Activation Unlocker will download the jailbreak tool for you automatically.
Insert a USB flash drive to burn the jailbreak environment.
- Click Start. Always make a backup of your USB data because it will be formatted, and data will be lost.
Now, follow the tutorial on the next screen to jailbreak your device.
Once jailbreaking is done. Start the bypass activation lock process by clicking the Start button.
Click the Done button to complete the process.
The iCloud DNS not working issue is ubiquitous these days because people keep purchasing and selling their used iDevices. This situation arises when the previous user has not unlocked the phone and signed out of their iCloud account. Though DNS bypass works in some instances, it is not a very reliable method. As PassFab Activation Unlocker has proved its worth in the field, it gains popularity and support from the iPhone community.