An iPhone contains all your valuable data, such as contacts, photos, social media accounts, passwords, even E-wallets and virtually everything. But all these things are reliably stashed on the other side of that lock screen, which you can't seem to get past. You can put your device into disabled mode if you carelessly attempt to enter wrong passcode six times. Here we will guide you through several common solutions and sideway approach to get past how to unlock iPhone passcode on iPhone 11/X/8/7/6/5/4 problem.
- Part 1. How to Unlock iPhone without Passcode/iTunes/iCloud/Siri
- Part 2. How to Unlock iPhone Passcode without Computer by Using Siri
- Part 3. How to Unlock iPhone with Computer by Using iTunes
- Part 4. How to Unlock iPhone with Computer by Using iCloud
Part 1. How to Unlock iPhone without Passcode/iTunes/iCloud/Siri
If you ask me how to unlock iPhone without Siri or passcode or iTunes, then PassFab iPhone Unlocker is a safe way to solve how to unlock any iPhone without the passcode issue. It offers the following features for you to unlock iPhone Apple ID and locked screen in just minutes:
- Bypass iPhone/iPad screen passwords instantly
- Fix disabled iPhone/iPad without iTunes or iCloud
- Remove 4-digit/6-digit passcode, Touch ID & Face ID from iPhone/iPad
- Remove Apple ID on iPhone/iPad without password
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS 13/iPadOS/12.4 and iPhone 11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/6
Here we will discuss the details on how to use the iPhone Unlocker software to get your iPhone unlocked. When you download and install the software either on PC or Mac, you'll be taken straight to the path for unlocking your iPhone.
Step 1: At the start, you will be presented two options – "Unlock Lock Screen Passcode" and "Unlock Apple ID". Click the former one.
Step 2: Here you will be prompted to connect your iPhone using a USB cable and click "Start".
Step 3: Next, download firmware package. You need to specify the location to download the firmware. Press the "Download" button to proceed.
Step 4: Now, press the "Start Unlock" button to start cracking but you are unable to save your data.
In the end, it'll show you estimated time and when completed, the passcode is removed effectively. Now you'll be able to set new iPhone passcode as well as Touch ID and Face ID. If you have iTunes or iCloud backup, you can restore all your data from the backup.
Part 2. How to Unlock iPhone Passcode without Computer by Using Siri
Siri, Apple's virtual assistant, is an interesting feature that enables users to perform a ton of different tasks on the go. Siri encountered many flaws throughout its development period, some bugs ad vulnerabilities became famous for their use to normal users. One of those bugs was pretty useful as it let users use Siri to learn how to unlock iPhone passcode without iTunes or computer.
- Press and hold the Home button to activate Siri on a locked iPhone. Once activated ask "What time is it?" Siri will display a Clock on the screen.
- Click on the clock and go to the World Clock tab. Click on the "+" icon to add a new clock. Type any city in the search field and then "Select All" the text with a double-tap. This will give you few options including a Share button.
- From the share menu select the Message box and compose a new message. In the "To" field type any characters and press Enter or Return key on the keyboard, it will turn the text to green.
- Press the "+" icon to add a new contact. You will be directed to "Create New Contact" screen. Press the Create New Contact button.
- Now tap on Add photo option to add a photo. You will be taken to the Photo library.
- Wait for a few seconds in the Photo library and then press the Home button. You'll be taken to the home screen bypassing the passcode. Isn't it a trick!
Though the how to unlock iPhone passcode with Siri method is not universal as it is just a bug and works for some users and predominantly only works on iOS 10.1 and below. In latest iOS versions 11 and 12 the bugs were reportedly fixed and unable to be used in tricking Siri unlock disabled iPhone.
Part 3. How to Unlock iPhone with Computer by Using iTunes
There's no secret passcode to unlock any iPhone, but you can follow Apple's official recommended method to bypass your lock screen. The first thing though you'll need is a backup of your device in iTunes. If in the past you have done a backup of your device using iTunes, you're in luck today. As it will be easy and safe for you to bypass your lock screen without losing your data.
There's also a "technique" using which you can even backup after losing access to your iPhone. I'll explain in detail the process that how will you be able to do the backup or in case if not possible what can be the consequences for you.
1. How to Unlock iPhone Passcode with iTunes
To perform this method, you'd have at the least synced your device once with the iTunes recently. And you shouldn't have restarted your iPhone after syncing. This is because when you try to connect your device with the computer, you need to accept the 'trust' agreement on the iPhone. So, once you have trusted a PC/Mac with your iTunes you can perform the backup even after losing access to your device.
On the other hand, if you never connected your iPhone with iTunes and synced. And forgot your passcode, there can only be one option for you – you will lose your valuable data in trying to restore or surpass the blocked iPhone. Presuming that you had previously synced your iPhone, we'll follow the steps below to back up your device if it wasn't backed up before and you have forgotten your passcode.
Step 1: Open iTunes, connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable.
Step 2: Your device will shortly appear on the left top corner, select the device.
Step 3: Now allow your device to automatically sync the iPhone and make a backup. If it doesn't automatically backup you can just click the backup button on the iTunes "Summary" window when you select your device.
The iPhone is now backed up using this hacky technique even after the passcode is forgotten. You can see the backup under "Latest Backup" with the date and time it was done.
2. Not Synced with iTunes Before How to Do?
Recovering your iPhone with the recovery mode is your only option if you have never synced your device with iTunes or iCloud. This procedure will permanently delete your iPhone's data and will be set up as new. Here's how to erase the iPhone using recovery mode.
Connect your iPhone to a computer and open iTunes. Depending on the iPhone model you have to press a hardware key combination to enter the recovery mode. For your ease, I have presented a pictorial depiction of the process for all the new models of iPhone. Follow along as per your device model.
- On iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone 11 or higher: Quickly press and release the "Volume Up" button. The same way press and swiftly release the "Volume Down" button. Lastly, press and keep holding the "Power" button until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- On iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus models: At the same time press and hold the side "Power" button and "Volume Down" button until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- For iPhone 6, iPhone 6s and all earlier models: Press and hold both the "Power" button and the "Home" button at the same time. Keep holding until you see the recovery-mode screen.
When you perform the process and enter the recovery mode while being connected to the iTunes, the iTunes will prompt you with a pop up with both Restore and Update options. Click on "Restore".
iTunes will download the latest software for your device. The download process takes around 15 minutes if the process takes more than 15 minutes the iPhone will automatically exit recovery mode. This is normal and if happens, just repeat the steps. Upon completion, you can set up your iPhone as a new device and set a new passcode. Unfortunately, you will lose all your valuable data.
Part 4. How to Unlock iPhone Passcode with Computer by Using iCloud
If you want to find how to unlock iPhone passcode without Siri, the iCloud's "Find iPhone" feature is an amazing feature, though primarily designed for anti-theft and data protection purposed. If you don't have a backup on iTunes or iCloud and are stuck with forgotten passcode, this feature can save you from the inconvenience. Though using this feature will completely erase your device with all the data and files on it. What you do need to utilize this feature is "being enabled" in the iPhone settings and your Apple ID and password.
You can securely get how to unlock iPhone passcode with computer in this feature and restore your device. Though most people think it is only worth using after losing your phone to being stolen and location tracking. We'll go step by step in how to use this iCloud feature to get rid of the passcode.
Step 1: Log in to iCloud using your Apple ID (the same used on the device) in a browser window.
Step 2: Click the "Find Phone" icon. Sometimes it will ask you to enter your password again.
Step 3: Now at the top there'll be a dropdown menu, select "All Device" and then select the specific iPhone you want to unlock there, as you might have more than one device with the same ID.
Step 4: When you select the iPhone, you'll be presented three options, click the "Erase iPhone" dustbin icon. Confirm when asked and simply wait for the device to be erased.
Step 5: Once done you will be able to set up your device as new and set a new passcode.
The iPhone passcode is a security layer that provides strong, easy access and safety to your data. Though if somehow forgotten can be of great distress because you won't be able to access your valuable data and applications. As we have successfully hack iPhone passcode using iPhone passcode unlocker, few things should be kept in mind that we learned from this experience: one, create a memorable yet strong passcode. Two, keep iOS updated. Last, Keep your device backed up.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>