You are floating on cloud nine as you have purchased an iPhone at half market price. It is absolutely a celebrating moment in your life! But, when you opened your iPhone to access its functionality, it requires you to enter your ID and password. As you are not the first buyer of your iPhone, you will not be able to enter your Apple ID and password. At that moment, your primary concern is about how to unlock an iCloud locked phone to set up your iPhone immediately.
- Part 1: Is it possible to unlock an iCloud locked iPhone?
- Part 2: How to Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone? 100% Work
- Part 3: How to Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone Free
Part 1: Is it possible to unlock an iCloud locked iPhone?
You might be wondering that is it possible to unlock an iCloud locked iPhone 6s? So, the sweet answer to this question is yes. Yes, you heard it right. It is possible to unlock your iCloud locked iPhone even if you are a second buyer. Several websites claim to unlock your iPhone, but you need to choose the best platform with great caution. Below are methods how to unlock iCloud locked iPhone.
Part 2: How to Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone? 100% Work
Unlocking iCloud Locked iPhone with PassFab Activation Unlocker
Once you have checked your iPhone compatibility with PassFab Activation Unlocker, you might be wondering about how to unlock an iCloud locked iPhone with PassFab Activation Unlocker.
Follow this step by step guide to unlock your iPhone with Passfab Activation Unlocker:
Connect your iPhone with your computer. Launch PassFab Activation Unlocker on your computer and click Remove iCloud Activation Lock.
Click "Start" to proceed further.
- Read user terms and agreements carefully and tap the "Next" option.
Once detected, the software will download a jailbreak tool for you. Insert a USB to burn the jailbreak environment into it.
After the burning process, read the tutorial to learn how to jailbreak your device.
Once your iPhone has jailbreak successfully, tap “Start". Keep wait for a while until the program has removed the activation lock from your device.
The final step is to click "Done".
Cheers! Once you have unlocked iCloud locked iPhone 6, you can set up your device for customization without lock overheads.
What Happen After Unlocking iCloud Locked iPhone?
Once you have unlocked your iPhone, you have access to all the features of iPhone. You can sign in Apple ID for App Store or iTunes from Settings of your phone. Once you have built your ID and password, you can download customized applications over Wi-Fi.
Does PassFab Activation Unlocker Unlock iCloud Locked iPhones with Any Version of iOS?
As far as the compatibility of PassFab Activation Unlocker is concerned, this is the concern of all iPhone users. The concise answer is that it almost works with all iOS devices and mac OS.So you can use PassFab Unlocker to unlock your iPhone. It supports iPhone 13, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, etc.
The PassFab Activation Unlocker unlocks your iDevice even if you have forgotten your Apple ID and password.
Part 3: How to Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone Free
If you are the authentic user of the iPhone, then it is not justified to spend money to unlock your iPhone. It is the best option to visit the Apple store. Apple support offers you a free method to unlock your iCloud locked iPhone even if you have forgotten your Apple ID and password.
Follow these steps to get the things done for you without shelling out extra money:
- 1. Contact your Carrier
- 2. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhones with iCloud DNS Bypass
- 3. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone with iCloud Activation Bypass Tool V1.4
1. Contact your Carrier
First of all, you need to contact your carrier to make an unlock request for your iPhone. There is a specific account criterion to start the unlocking process. If your account meets the requirements, it might take some days to complete the process. Meanwhile, you can contact your carrier to track your request.
Once you have received the confirmation, follow these steps to get the things done for you without shelling out extra money:
- Remove the old SIM card from your iPhone.
- Insert a new SIM card in your iPhone.
- Your device has set up successfully.
2. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhones with iCloud DNS Bypass
You might be wondering how to unlock iCloud locked iPhone 6s, DNS bypass is the best solution for your device. Follow this simple guide to unlock your iCloud locked iPhone with iCloud DNS server:
- Turn on your phone screen and choose your country and language from the menu.
- You will be prompted to the WIFI settings, tap on the "i" symbol instead of wireless networks.
- Tap “Configure DNS" against the DNS tab.
Choose "Manual" and enter the iCloud Bypass DNS Server IP address from the list based on your location.
- USA: 126.96.36.199
- Europe: 188.8.131.52
- Asia: 184.108.40.206
- South America: 220.127.116.11
- Australia and Oceania: 18.104.22.168
- Once you have selected DNS IP, click the Back option from the left of the screen.
- Turn on the WIFI network by entering the WIFI password.
- Here you'll come across the option “Next Page", ignore it and click on "Back". You will be at the iCloud Bypass screen.
- From there, you can choose the list of apps.
3. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone with iCloud Activation Bypass Tool V1.4
You have tried some tools to unlock your iCloud locked iPhone 5, but they did not work for your phone. Now, you are stuck on how to unlock iCloud locked iPhone 5. In this situation, you can select tool V1.4 to access your iPhone.
Follow these simple steps to unlock your iPhone with the iCloud V1.4 tool:
- Open "WIFI Settings" from your iPhone and Choose "i" option, HTTP PROXY menu will open.
- Choose "Manual" under HTTP PROXY.
- Server: 10.117.220.87
- Port: 1082
- Once you have saved the details, connect your iPhone with the network.
- Connect iPhone with the computer.
- When you are at the Activation Lock screen, start the bypass tool V1.4 on the computer.
- Select all on the left side of the screen and click the “Connect iCloud Erasing Server” option.
- Tap “Upload Activation File” and select the required file. You have to wait for a while until the program has unlocked the device.
- Click “Next” to complete the setup process.
Congratulations! You have successfully unlocked your iPhone using the V1.4 tool.
As it is evident that several methods are available to deal with your concern about how to unlock iCloud locked iPhone. I have unveiled enough guides about different unlocking tools that include PassFab Activations Unlocker, V1.4 tool, and much more. Besides, I have given you the information about free methods to unlock your iPhone.
You can opt for the method which best suits your requirements. As per my experience, I recommend PassFab Activation Unlocker as it has an easy guide that you can follow without any complication.
Feel free to share your experience through the comment section. Mention your tool and why you choose this tool. Waiting for your thoughts!