Screen time is a useful thing for those people who need to keep a count of how they spend time. However, there are some of you get annoyed because of screen time check. And you may wonder how to turn off screen time without passcode. If you have been searching this problem, let me take you out of it.
- Method 1: Erase Your iPhone from iCloud
- Method 2: Turn off Screen Time Passcode with PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker
- Method 3: Log out Apple ID and Turn off Screen Time without the Password
- Method 4: Restore iPhone Using iTunes
- Method 5: Turn off Screen Time Passcode through Family Sharing
Method 1: Erase Your iPhone from iCloud
You can remotely remove your iPhone screen time passcode. Here are the steps you can follow:
- Go to find my phone on iCloud > All Devices, and select your desired device to erase.
Tap on Erase iPhone.
- You may be asked for Apple ID and password, or vertification code. Type them to erase your iPhone.
- If your device is connected to the internet, after verification you can start the erasing part. It will take some time and after that, you can turn off screen time.
Method 2: Turn off Screen Time Passcode with PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker
Then how to turn off screen time on iPhone without passcode and data loss? You can do this with the help of PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker. It is a super convenient application I discovered while getting worried about saving my data. Here are easy steps to guide you through the process.
- Go to PassFab website and download the latest version of software. Install the software in you PC.
Now you can connect your iDevice to your computer with USB cable. And select Remove Screen Time Passcode feature.
Click the Start button and wait for few minutes as the process starts removing your screen time password.
Then your screen time passcode will be removed successfully.
This saves your time and energy along with your data.
Method 3: Log out Apple ID and Turn off Screen Time without the Password
Here is another answer to how to turn off screen time without passcode, but you should know your Apple ID and password. It’s an easy process, if you sign out of your iCloud account you can turn off the screen time passcode in minutes. Once you are signed out, you can sign back in with your personal ID and password and set a new screen time password or turn it off directly. Here are the steps to do that:
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Scroll down and tap Sign Out.
- Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off.
- Turn on the data that you want to keep a copy of on your device.
- Tap Sign Out again to confirm that you want to sign out of iCloud.
Method 4: Restore iPhone Using iTunes
Another method on how to turn off screen time without the password is to use iTunes, here is the process for that.
- Connect your device with you PC via USB cable.
Open iTunes on your computer, click the icon of your iPhone.
Click Restore iPhone. Make sure you have a backup on your computer before. If not, back up now.
Method 5: Turn off Screen Time Passcode through Family Sharing
If your iPhone is using family sharing account to manage your device, then you can turn off screen time without passcode on iPhone. Here are the steps to do that.
- First thing is to make sure that you are using latest version or family organizers.
- From parent device go to Settings > Screen Time.
- Find the device you want to reset.
- Tap on change screen time passcode and change the passcode again. There is a chance that device will ask for verification on your device.
- Once you removed the passcode, you can enter new one and hit confirm.
FAQs: You May Want to Know about Screen Time Password
Q1: How do I remove screen time without password?
You can remove screen password with PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker without using any special information or process. It’s a simple and easy to use application that will provide you with your passcode in no time.
Q2: Can you delete screen time on iPhone?
Yes, you can delete screen time on iPhone. You can log into your Apple ID then go to settings to remove your screen time password.
Q3: What is iPhone screen time password?
Screen time passcode is a 4-digit password that keeps your device safe from unauthorized changes in your device settings.
Read Also: 3 Novel Ways to Do When You Forgot Screen Time Passcode iPhone
In this article, we share several methods on how to turn off screen time without the password, but PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker is what we found to be best. It works even in the craziest situation when nothing else is working. We can say it’s worth relying on if you have trouble in removing screen time passcode. Moreover, rest of the methods will cause you to wait for a longer time. Still, it all depends on what way suits you the most.