Windows 10 password reset tool is a software used to reset, recover or crack lost passwords for both guest and admin users on Windows 10. The best password reset tools are those that are simple to use, aren't limited by the number of characters in a password and have fast recovery times. This article lists the top 3 Windows password reset tools, complete with their advantages and disadvantages.
1. PassFab 4WinKey
PassFab 4WinKey comes in at number one for reasons that go above and beyond its ease of use and beautiful lean design: its functionality is second to none. Users can recover and reset their Windows passwords easily and rapidly.
- Recover passwords for admin, guest, domain and Microsoft accounts.
- Remove passwords from Windows without damaging them.
- Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Server.
- Compatible with all PC brands.
- Supports FAT16, FAT 32m NTFS, and NTFS5 file systems.
- Free lifetime upgrade and money back guarantee within 30 days.
- Two modes of recovery: quick and advanced. The latter uses advanced algorithms and GPU technology.
- Standard version only supports CD and DVD.
How to Reset Windows 10 Password using PassFab 4WinKey
Follow the procedure below, after downloading and installing this prgoram.
Step 1: Create a bootable CD/DVD/USB flash drive.
Step 2: Insert the bootable CD/DVD or USB flash disk in your PC. Reboot the device and press F12. The Boot Menu interface will appear.
Step 3: Select the appropriate bootable disk, i.e. CD/ DVD/ USB by using the top and down arrow keys and pressing enter to navigate.
Step 4: Successfully booting from the disk will lead you to the Windows password recovery interface.
Step 5: Set a new password for both local and Microsoft account by selecting your Windows operating system and clicking "Reset your password" option from the list of options at the bottom of the interface.
2. Tunesbro WinGeeker
Tunesbro WinGeeker also boasts of beautiful design and a simple 3 step process when recovering your Windows 10 password. It's packed with features that make it easy to bypass Windows 10 password.
- Recover admin and user passwords.
- Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Windows Server.
- Most features aren't available in the free version.
- The price is a little expensive.
- Not user-friendly interface.
Ophcrack comes in third. It's an open source and free Windows 10 password cracker that is equally simple to use. It utilizes a rainbow tablet process to crack the password. Uses need to create a bootable CD/DVD or USB drive then burn the ISO file on to it before starting the recovery process.
- Free tool to download and recover Windows 10 password.
- Using live CD, passwords can be automatically recovered.
- Analysis of passwords using real-time graphs.
- Recover password without providing any extra alphanumeric or special characters.
- Has issues when working with Windows 10.
- Recover passwords maxed at 14 characters.
Forgot Windows 10 password? We recommend the three tools listed above. Afrer checking these programs I believe you already know which one is your best choice. Download them today and try them out.If you have any further question, do contact us by leaving comment.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>