Forgot your Windows login password? Are you locked out of your computer? Don't worry, we here to help!
In this article, we will show you how to create a bootable USB from your Android device to reset your computer password without computer no root!
- 1. About PassFab 4Winkey (Android)
- 2. What you need to do before making a bootable USB?
- 3. How to make a bootable USB from Android?
Part 1: How To Create A Bootable USB From Android Without A PC To Recover Windows Password?
About PassFab 4Winkey (Android)
PassFab 4Winkey (Android) is a comprehensive Windows password recovery tool that can help you create a bootable USB from Android without PC to recover a lost Windows password. When using PassFab 4Winkey (Android) to burn boot instructions, you need not root your device. This tool lets you easily reset your Windows password and manage the user accounts.
PassFab 4Winkey (Android) is easy to use because of its user-friendly interface. Also, it guarantees 100% security, privacy, and recovery. Moreover, it also prevents you from any data loss during the process.
What you need to do before making a bootable USB?
Here are some things you must arrange before making an Android bootable USB for PC:
- USB flash drive—A USB flash drive with a minimum 4GB capacity.
- An OTG cable—OTG cable is essential to connect the USB drive to your Android device.
- Stable Internet Connection— Connect your mobile device to a stable internet connection to download the required files smoothly.
- Backup your USB: Make sure to back up all the essential data on the USB, as it will be lost during the burning process.
How to make a bootable USB from Android?
The following steps will assist you to create bootable USB from Android no root;
- Step 1. Install PassFab 4WinKey from the Play Store and connect a USB drive to your Android device with an OTG cable.
- Step 2. Launch the PassFab 4Winkey app and tap the Start decryption button.
- Step 3. Now, click OK to allow the PassFab 4Winkey to access your USB, and again hit Start decryption.
This will format your USB so that there is no valuable data.
- Step 4. Wait patiently unless the program writes boot instructions on the USB drive. This process takes up to 10 minutes to complete.
Once done, detach the USB drive from your phone and use it to reset your Windows password.
Part 2: How To Create A Bootable USB From Android No Root To Install Windows Operating System?
ISO 2 USB is the best tool to create a Bootable USB from Android without rooting to install the Windows operating system. As ISO 2 USB does not require rooting your Android phone, you can easily create a bootable USB drive for Linux and Windows. Although various ISO 2 USB alternative Android apps exist, it is the most robust and sophisticated tool.
The following instructions will help you to create a bootable USB drive from Android using ISO 2 USB:
- 1. Install the ISO 2 USB app on your Android phone from the Play Store.
- 2. Open the app to create a bootable USB drive.
- 3. Once the application opens, you will see two options
i. Pick a USB pin drive
ii. Pick ISO file
Tap the Pick button in front of the first option to choose a USB drive.
- 4. Connect a USB with your Android using an OTG cable.
- 5. Now, choose your inserted USB flash drive.
- 6. Download the ISO image file from the desired OS’s official website.
- 7. Click the Pick button before the second option to choose the downloaded ISO file. Tap OK.
- 8. Hit the Start button, and it will initiate the process of making a bootable USB Drive. Ensure your device is connected to a good WIFI network; otherwise, the process will take forever. Moreover, your Android must be charged more than 80% to avoid interruption.
- 9. The process usually takes around 20 minutes to complete. Therefore, wait patiently and do not interrupt the application.
After about 20 minutes, a notification “Burning ISO file done successfully” will appear on your screen. Hence, you successfully created the bootable USB drive from your Android phone.
Part 3: FAQs about create bootable usb from android
1. How to make a bootable USB with Android phone to reset password?
You can follow the brief guide below:
- Connect your USB drive to your Android phone using an OTG cable.
- Download PassFab 4Winkey (Android) from Google Play or directly from the official website.
- Follow the step-by-step guide on your Android phone to create the bootable USB.
2. How to make bootable USB Windows 11 on Android phone?
To make a bootable USB for Windows 11 on your Android phone, first, download the Windows 11 ISO directly from Microsoft's website using your phone's browser. Then, connect your USB drive to your phone with an OTG cable and use a file manager app to move the downloaded ISO file from your phone to the USB drive.
You can find various tools online to create bootable USB from Android, but not all tools are reliable enough to try. In this article, we introduced you to the best tool to create bootable USB from Android no root, PassFab 4Winkey (Android). This amazing tool has a 100% success rate and ensures data security. Besides, this article also discusses the best tool to burn boot instructions on a USB to install the Windows operating system on your computer, i.e., ISO 2 USB.