“Hey! my dad recently brought an old phone from work home, since I wanted another phone for custom modding, etc. The only problem being, the phone was locked with... So I thought ok I'll factory reset it, little did I know that I needed to verify the old Google account. After I realized that, I started searching the internet for possible solutions. Now I have searched for a while and can't find ANYTHING that works, and its really frustrating. If anyone knows how I can bypass this please do feel free to share.” - A User from Reddit
So, if you are looking for suggestions to bypass Android activation lock, then go no further! This article will share three easy solutions to remove the activation lock in Android devices. You don’t even have to try all these three solutions. You can choose the one that works the best for your situation, and the first method would be the most effective way.
Part 1. Bypass Samsung Activation Lock via PassFab Android Unlocker
Usually it is the Samsung devices and Google smart phones that have been reported to bring up the activation lock problem, but factory reset, which is always the most common solution that people would think of when they are running into the activation problem, won’t be able to remove the activation lock at all. And the easiest way to bypass Samsung activation lock, is to do it with the help of third-party software. In this case, we strongly recommend PassFab Android Unlocker.
PassFab Android Unlocker is a one-stop Android tool that can bring you several benefits:
- First of all, PassFab Android Unlocker can bypass Samsung FRP lock even if you have no clue of the FRP account credentials.
- If your Android devices including almost all the Android phones are locked with password, PIN, Pattern Lock, or Fingerprint, you can unlock the screen lock using PassFab Android Unlocker.
- It is working on all Android versions, so you don’t have to worry if your Android device is running an old system version.
To bypass Samsung FRP using PassFab Android Unlocker:
- Step 1: Download PassFab Android Unlocker from PassFab official website. Install it and launch the program.
- Step 2: Now connect the Android phone to your computer via USB cable.
- Step 3: Once on the main screen of the program, click Remove Google Lock (FRP).
- Step 4: After that, you will see the note about removing Google FRP Lock. Read the note and then click Start Remove button on the bottom right. Be sure to connect to WiFi network while performing these steps.
- Step 5: Now you can follow the on-screen instructions to set up the Samsung device. You will need to Download the "BypassFrp.apk" file and set up the Screen Unlock Pattern.
- Step 6: After setting up, restart your device. Then unlock your Samsung device using the pattern lock you just set up. Once done, click OK in the program and all is good.
Now you will be able to activate your Android device like it is a brand new one using your own account.
Part 2. Bypass Android Activation Lock from Settings on Android Device
The activation lock system can be enabled in the device, and it can be disabled via Settings in Android devices as well. So if your Android device can be unlocked and used normally, you can disable this setting within the device so as to save you from the activation lock problem, if you want to sell your device or factory reset it. The steps to bypass Android activation lock from Android settings are slightly different because of different system and Android models, but you can still follow these steps:
- Step 1: Launch the Settings app in your Android device.
- Step 2: Go to Accounts or Users and Accounts, or something like that.
- Step 3: Select the account type, usually Google.
- Step 4: Select the account which is an email address, and then find a button like Remove Account or Remove.
- Step 5: Then verify your account and remove it.
Once done, the activation lock would be removed from your Android device, and you won’t be bothered by this problem any more.
Part 3. Bypass Google Activation Lock Online (myaccount.google.com)
Another possible method to bypass Google activation lock is to do it online via Google Account. Just follow the guide below:
- Step 1: Log into the Google Account in the browser. Be sure to sign in with the account that is used to sign in in your Android device.
- Step 2: Click Sign-in & security and then go to Device activity & notifications. Or you can directly click Security section if there is no Device activity & notifications.
- Step 3: You should see a Recently used devices section. In this section, click Review Devices.
- Step 4: Then choose the phone that you would like to bypass or remove Google account lock, and click Remove.
- Step 5: Confirm removing the device. After removing, you will see Access removed under this device information. Then Android activation lock bypass can be completed.
That’s pretty much it. If you are seeking for a way to bypass Android activation lock, then this article would be helpful because it has introduced three possible methods guiding you step by step to it, while the most effective way is to remove activation lock on Android via PassFab Android Unlocker.