One of the worst nightmares for any iOS user is locking out of the Apple ID for any reason. Luckily, Apple itself has provided the way out, as you can unlock your Apple account via iforgotapple.com unlock.
This official Apple service can solve your disabled Apple ID issues without any hassles. But despite its tremendous functionality, many iPhone users till don’t know how to use it. If you’re also planning to use iforgot apple.com to access your Apple ID, then cheer up.
Here’s everything you need to know about using this versatile website.
- Way1.Unlock Apple ID via Two-Factor Authentication on iforgot.apple.com
- Way2.Remove Apple ID via Recovery Email or Security Questions on iforgot.apple.com
- Way3.Unlock Apple ID via Account Recovery on iforgot.apple.com
Part 1. What Is iforgot.apple.com?
Are you thinking what exactly is iforgot.apple.com? Developed by Apple itself, it is a website helps users get their Apple ID back. Almost each iPhone user creates an Apple ID to use iCloud and other Apple services.
But at times, you can get trouble logging into your account for a myriad of reasons. That’s where iforgotapple.com unlock becomes your ideal companion to fix the issue.
Common Scenarios of Using iforgotapple.com
You might need the services of iforgot.apple.com in any of the below conditions:
- Fix issues related to disabled Apple ID. This happens when you have entered the wrong Apple ID password or fail to answer the security questions a bunch of times.
- Logging into the iCloud account when you have forgot its password.
- Accessing Apple services like iTunes.
- Offers a quick way to change your Apple ID password from anywhere, any device.
Hopefully, you have now basic understanding of what is iforgot apple com. The next step is to learn how to use this amazing service.
Part 2. How to Use iforgot.apple.com to Unlock Apple ID?
As always, we are going to mention not one but three methods for using the iforgot.apple.com website. This gives you flexibility if any one solution doesn’t work.
Let’s dive in!
Way 1. Unlock Apple ID via Two-Factor Authentication on iforgot.apple.com
One of the easiest ways to recover your Apple ID is using the two-factor authentication. Before proceeding, be sure to have enabled this feature on your Apple account. If your iPhone is locked and you cannot turn on two-factor authentication, then jump to the next solution.
Having said that, here’s how to use the two-factor authentication option on iforgotapple.com unlock:
Step 1: Go to the iforgot.apple.com unlock from your web browser.
Step 2: Next, click on “Forgot Apple ID or password” and select the resetting password option.
Step 3: On the next interface, click “Did you forget your Apple ID” and choose two-factor authentication.
Step 4: Apple will send the code to a trusted device. Enter this code and set a new password for your Apple ID.
Way 2. Remove Apple ID via Recovery Email or Security Questions on iforgot.apple.com
Another way to regain access to your disabled Apple account is using the recovery email or iforgot Apple security questions. The method is slightly complicated, but you’d get the job done by following the below instructions carefully:
Step 1: Head to the official iforgot.apple.com unlock website.
Step 2: Enter the email of your Apple ID and if requested, enter the phone number associated with your Apple ID.
Step 3: On the next interface, select either of the two options “Get an email” or “Answer security questions” name.
Step 4: Enter the recovery email, if you have selected that option, to get the Reset password link on that email.
Or else, answer the security questions correctly to regain access to your disabled Apple ID.
Way 3. Unlock Apple ID via Account Recovery on iforgot.apple.com
Coming to the last part of using iforgot.apple.com unlock iCloud, you can use the recovery key to solve Apple ID issues. Apple gives you a secret recovery key when you enable the two-factor authentication.
If you still have access to this key, then unlocking Apple ID is a walk in the park. Here’s what you need to do:
Step 1: Go to the Forgot Apple ID page and click on “Forgot Apple ID or password.”
Step 2: Enter the Apple ID and hit Continue.
Step 3: Next, choose the option that requires you to use the Recovery Key.
Step 4: Finally, enter the correct key in the corresponding box and set a new password.
Pros and Cons to Unlock Apple ID on iforgot.apple.com
Now that you know how to use the iforgot.apple.com unlock, let us look at the major pros and cons of using this website.
- It’s an official Apple website, so there’s no doubt about its reliability and safety.
- The method is free to use.
- It has a low success ratio as the outcome depends on several factors. For instance, you need to correctly answer the security questions.
- Similarly, you need to remember the 14-digit recovery code.
- Two-factor authentication won’t work if you haven’t enabled it already and your iPhone is locked or disabled.
- The process is quite slow.
Part 3. Unlock Apple ID without iforgot.apple.com [Best Alternative] Hot
Looking for the most efficient method to handle all the issues regarding your Apple ID? Look no further and get PassFab iPhone Unlocker . Developed by tech giant, PassFab, this remarkable program can unlock an Apple ID in a moment.
Compared to iforgot.apple.com unlock, it doesn’t require you to answer the security questions or use your phone number. On top of that, you can delete the Apple ID passwords on all iPhone models and iOS versions.
After removing the Apple ID, you can enjoy all the Apple services and features including iCloud on your device. Thanks to its sleek interface, even a 10-year kid can install and navigate its features conveniently.
Pros and Cons of Using PassFab iPhone Unlock to unlock Apple ID
- If offers a simple and quick way to remove the Apple ID from your iPhone.
- You don’t need to answer security questions or verify your phone number.
- Works on all iPhone models and iOS versions.
- Doesn’t cause any data loss if FMI is already disabled.
- It can also bypass screen time/MDM restrictions without data loss.
- Compatibility with both Mac and Windows.
- Free customer support service for all users.
The only major downside of using PassFab iPhone Unlock is you need to use it with a computer.
Here is the video guide for you to unlock Apple ID without iforgot.apple.com
Launch PassFab iPhone Unlock
Just open this software and choose "Unlock Apple ID" mode.
Connect Your Device to Computer
Now you have to connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer that has PassFab iPhone Unlock installed.
Remove Apple ID
After successful connection, click "Start Remove" button to unlock your iCloud account which is related with your iPhone or iPad.
Appple ID Remove Successfully
Now you can sign in with new iCloud Activation Lock and enjoy all the features.
To conclude, this article has helped you solve Apple ID related issues using the official iforgot.apple.com unlock website. Since we have outlined the three different ways of using this tool, you get high chances of recovering the Apple ID.
But as far as our recommendation goes, use PassFab iPhone Unlocker for the maximum efficiency. With 99% success ratio, it offers the quickest way get rid of all issues regarding accessing your Apple ID or iCloud account.
PassFab iPhone Unlocker
- One click remove the Apple ID password without any hassle.
- Remove any type of screen passcode including PIN, Face ID, and Touch ID.
- Bypass screen time/MDM lock without Data Loss
- Compatible with the latest versions of iOS and macOS devices.
PassFab iPhone Unlocker has Recommended by many medias, like macworld, makeuseof, appleinsider, etc.