Want to remove Apple ID from iPhone without password due to the following reasons?
- Get rid of the old or previous owner's Apple ID on iPhone but don't know the password.
- Erase all content and settings before sending or selling your old iPhone to others but forgot Apple ID password.
- Sign out of iCloud or turn off [Find My iPhone] but the password is unknown.
In the first two cases, you have to remove Apple ID without hesitation, because Apple ID is the proof of using Apple services and various software. And log in to Apple ID, a lot of personal information can be seen.
And this article is a guide for you, which can help you to remove apple ID without password and any hassle.
- Way 1: Erase Apple ID without Password Using PassFab iPhone Unlocker
- Way 2: Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password via iTunes
- Way 3: Change Password to Remove Old Apple ID from iPhone
- Related Questions You Need to Know
A Comparison of 3 Ways
|PassFab iPhone Unlocker
|Simple operation. You don't need any password or to use iTunes and enter recovery mode, 100% remove Apple ID from iPhone.
|You need to perform complex key operations to make the iPhone enter the recovery mode. During the removal process, the iPhone is easily stuck in the recovery mode or the Apple Logo screen.
|It requires that you have bound a rescue email or know the answer of security questions of the Apple ID you want to remove. It has a lot of steps, but it's not difficult.
Way 1: Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password Using PassFab iPhone Unlocker
PassFab iPhone Unlocker is a software specially design for iOS users to help you solve iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch problems you may meet. It can help you solve almost all kinds of problems such as reset a locked iPhone, unlock locked iPhone, remove Apple ID from iPhone without password, bypass screen time passcode, bypass MDM with 100% success rate.
We have been studying on iPhone problems for 10 years, and we have very rich experience in solving iPhone problems. So if you want to remove Apple ID, you might as well try this software, it will not let you down.
1. It's easy to operate, no complicated keys operation.
2. It has the highest success rate, 100% delete iPhone Apple ID without password.
3. It won't cause other problems, 100% safe.
How to remove Apple ID with PassFab iPhone Unlocker:
Step 1: Download and run PassFab iPhone Unlocker on your computer, connect your device to computer and select "unlock Apple ID".
Step 2: After a stable connection, to remove your Apple ID, click "Start Remove".
Step 3:When Find my iPhone on iOS device is disabled, PassFab iPhone Unlocker can remove Apple ID instantly after clicking "Start Remove". You just need to wait a minute.
Step 4: Then you can tap on "Done" to finish this process. And your Apple ID has been removed successfully.
Note: If Find My is enabled on your iPhone, you can also use this software to remove Apple ID of your phone. You just need to follow the on-screen instructions and click buttons. It's also easy to operate.
Way 2: Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password by iTunes
The second way you can use to remove iCloud account with password is iTunes. Before restoring iPhone with iTunes, you should put your iPhone into recovery mode by complicated buttons operation.
Note: Before using iTunes, please make sure that your iPhone has no hardware problem. Otherwise, your iPhone will be stuck on the screen of recovery mode or Apple logo. You won't be abled to use your iPhone.
How to erase Apple ID without password using iTunes:
First, you need to put your iPhone into recovery mode following the guide below.
- iPhone 8 or newer model: press and hold the "Side" and one of the "Volume button" meanwhile. Then release them when the iPhone entered the Power off screen. Turn off your iPhone. Then press and hold the "Side" button to connect your device to computer and enter recovery mode.
- iPhone 7/7 Plus: press and hold the "Side" button. Release it when you see the Power off screen. Turn off your iPhone and then press and hold the "Volume Down" button to connect iPhone to computer and enter recovery mode.
- iPhone 6 or older model: press and hold the "Side" button and release it when the device has entered Power off screen. Drag the slider to turn off iPhone. Then press and hold the "Home" button to connect iPhone to computer and enter recovery mode screen.
Then, you can restore your iPhone by clicking “Restore”. This will take about 15 minutes and you need to wait for a while. Upon completion, the Apple ID will be removed.
Way 3: Change Password to Remove Old Apple ID from iPhone
If you want to remove old Apple ID from iPhone, and you have set up rescue email or security questions, you can change the Apple ID first, and then use the new password to sign out of Apple ID. However, if you want to get rid of someone's Apple ID or the previous owner's Apple ID on a second-hand iPhone without knowing the password or previous owner, this way is not practicable.
How to change password before removing Apple ID from iPhone:
1. Go to iforgot.apple.com and enter your Apple ID. Then click "Continue" to the next step.
2. Select "Reset Password" and choose a way to reset it. After, tap on "Continue".
- If you choose "Get an email", your bound email will receive a verification code. Enter it on computer and click "Continue".
- If you choose "Answer security questions", you are required to enter the birthday date and the answers of security questions. After, click "Continue".
3. Input the new password you want to set and tap on "Reset password". Then you can use the new password to login the old Apple ID.
Note: If you also turned on two-factor authentication, you need to verify your bound phone number. You will see a screen telling you to check for the device. On your iPhone, you will see a pop-up window about resetting password. You need to click "Allow" and enter the screen passcode to reset a new password.
Related Questions You Need to Know
Q1. Does erase all content remove Apple ID?
The answer is "Yes". Erase all content and settings will delete all data on your iPhone, including the Apple ID. But you need to enter the screen passcode and Apple ID password before erasing all content and settings. And if you set screen time passcode, you also need to enter the screen time passcode.
Bisides, if you [Find My iPhone] is enabled on iPhone, after erasing all content, you will meet the activation lock. If you have no way to bypass activation lock, you can try PassFab Activation Unlocker.
Q2. How to sign out of Apple ID on App Store?
You just need to open App Store, then click the head portrait, and tap on "Sign Out".
Q3. How does one fix a locked Apple ID?
If your iPhone is disabled/locked for security reasons, you can also use PassFab Activation Unlocker to remove the Appple ID and log into a new Apple ID.
Besides, if your Apple ID bound a rescue email or you set up the security questions and know the answer or you turned on teo-factor authentication, you can go to the iforgot.apple.com > enter the Apple ID > choose "Reset password" > change your password with the rescue email or answers of security questions or the trusted phone number by follwing the on-screen instructions.
No matter you want to get rid of someone's Apple ID or the previous owner's Apple ID on your iPhone without password, you can find solutions in this article. However, if you want to remove Apple ID from iPhone without password more quickly and effectively, I recommend you to download PassFab iPhone Unlocker and take advantage of its incredible functionality.