Several iPhone/iPad users have asked, “Is it possible to remove the iCloud account without a password?”I understand this problem can be really annoying. However, you don’t need to worry too much. There is a solution to every problem. In fact, that’s what this article is about. Today, we will guide you on how to remove the iCloud account without a password by following some simple methods. We have mentioned 3 entirely different methods so you can choose whichever suits you the best. Keep reading to find out more!
Part 1. How to Backup iCloud Data Before Removing iCloud Account
Not just iPhone, you can also remove the iCloud account from the iPad without a password. But let's talk about an important matter first. I am sure you wouldn’t wish to lose all your data, right? So, make sure your first priority is to back it all up. You can do this by transferring all your data to your Mac, where it could be safe. Let's see how you can backup your iCloud data before you remove your iCloud account:
- 1. First of all, connect your iDevice to your Mac by using a USB cable.
- 2. Enter the “Finder” feature on Mac and select your device right in the Finder sidebar.
- 3. Then, click on the “General” option and select which Backup option you need. You can select “Back up all the data on your iPhone to this Mac.” Then, hit the “Back up now” button. This way, your iCloud data will be secured on your Mac.
Part 2. How to Remove iCloud Account without Password for All iPhones?
An iCloud account is necessary for an iPhone user to use its features to the best. Therefore, it is essential to have access to it. However, there are times when you wish to remove it. It’s because you might have forgotten the password of your iCloud account. Or maybe, you have created too many accounts that you wish to remove now. Whatever your reason is, let's learn how you can remove the iCloud account from iPhone without a password!
Method 1. Remove iCloud Account without Password using iPhone Settings
The first method we will discuss is the most basic one. You do not need to install any additional software or program for this method to work its magic. You can easily remove the iCloud account without a password by using the settings given on your iPhone. Simply follow these steps, and you are good to go:
- 1. Go to the “Settings” on your iPhone and click on the “iCloud” tab. It will ask you to enter a passcode, just enter any number on this and continue by clicking on the “Done” button.
- 2. iCloud will tell you that the password you have entered is invalid. Click on “OK” and after that, click on the “Cancel” button. Now, you will be taken back to the main screen of the iCloud.
- 3. Now, click on the “Account” button and delete the description. Tap on the “Done” button, and you will be taken to the iCloud page without having to enter the password. Here, you will have to turn off the “Find my iPhone” option. The last step is to just click on the “Delete” button.
Method 2. Remove iCloud Account without Password using PassFab iPhone Unlocker
If you have an activated iPhone, then the best solution is to use a software named PassFab iPhone Unlocker to resolve this problem. It is a highly effective tool, and you can trust it completely. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use this tool to remove the iCloud account from an iPhone or iPad without a password.
1. Download and install PassFab iPhone Unlocker on your PC. Once the program is installed, launch it and choose the “Unlock Apple ID” option from the main interface.
2. Now, connect your iDevice with the help of a USB cable to your computer system.
3. When your device is successfully connected, a “Start” button will appear on the program. Click this button to unlock your iCloud account.
4. Now, there can be two scenarios depending on the status of the “Find my iPhone” feature. It can either be turned On (enabled) or Off (disabled).
a. “FIND MY IPHONE” DISABLED:
If this option is turned off on your device, then this software will unlock your Apple ID as soon as it is detected. Just wait for a little while and then you may sign in with your new ID and make use of all the features.
b. “FIND MY IPHONE” ENABLED:
If this feature is turned on, then you have to ensure your device has a known screen passcode and Two-Factor Authentication is enabled. Then you can unlock your Apple ID.
Method 3. Remove iCloud Account Lock without Password using PassFab Activation Unlocker
If you own an inactivated iPhone ranging from 5s to X, then you can use the PassFab Activation Unlocker tool. This tool can effectively remove the iCloud lock on your iPhone/iPad without a password. It is one of the most powerful, efficient, and trustworthy tools in the market. Now, let's have a look at the step-by-step guide on how to use PassFab Activation Unlocker to remove the iCloud lock on your iPhone/iPad without a password.
1. First of all, download and install PassFab Activation Unlocker on your computer system. Then, run the program as an administrator. Select Remove iCloud Activation Lock.
2. Here, select Remove iCloud Activation Lock and click on the “Start” button to get the process started.
3. You will then be presented with an agreement on your screen. Read it thoroughly and click on the “Next” button to continue.
4. Now, connect your iDevice to the computer system with the help of a USB cable. The software will detect the device automatically.
5. When your device is connected, the software will start downloading a jailbreak tool.
6. After the jailbreak tool is downloaded, burn it to a USB and follow the guide to jailbreak your device.
7. Once the jailbreaking process is finished, click on the “Start Remove” button to remove your iCloud activation lock.
8. Just wait for the unlocking process to finish. Congrats! You have successfully removed the iCloud activation lock. Now, just click on the “Done” button to finalize the process.
Part 3. How to Reset iCloud Account Password If You Forget It?
It is quite common to forget the passwords of your accounts. You are not allowed access to a lot of features on you iDevice if you do not have your iCloud account password. However, don't worry! We will tell you how you can reset your iCloud password if you have lost or forgotten it.
- 1. Open a browser in your Mac or PC system and go to “appleid.apple.com”
- 2. Then, click on the link that says 'Forgot Apple ID or password.
- 3. Here, you need to enter your ID. After that, click on the “Continue."
- 4. Then, enter your contact number that is linked with Apple ID and continue.
- 5. Now, your device will get a message. Choose “Allow” and make a new password.
Hopefully, now your query on how to remove iCloud account from iPhone or iPad without password is answered in detail. In this article, we have mentioned the best methods that you can use to remove the iCloud account without a password. However, the most effective method is to use PassFab Activation Unlocker. It will not only solve your problem effectively but will also save a lot of time. Also, don’t forget to backup your data before trying anything. Cheers!
FAQ About Removing iCloud Account
Q1. Can you remove iCloud from iPhone without password?
You can definitely remove iCloud from iPhone without a password. We have mentioned three successful methods that can help you with removing the iCloud account without a password. You can try these methods to get rid of this problem.
Q2. How do I get rid of someone else's Apple ID?
If the person whose ID is on your iDevice is in your contact, you can ask him to share his password so that you can remove it from your iPhone/iPad. Otherwise, you may remove it using PassFab Activation Unlocker.
Q3. How do I get into iCloud without password?
The only way to get access to iCloud when you don’t remember the password is to reset the old password and create a new one.