Apple requires you to register your iPhone whenever you set up a new iPhone. You are going to get an Apple ID, and when you log into your Apple account, then your iPhone is known to be iCloud locked. As much as this feature of iCloud is good for your iPhone ‘s protection, it is still can be a problem when you are locked out of your iCloud account because of forgetting the password or any other reason. Unlocking iCloud is not always easier for people, and that's why there are a lot of methods to iCloud unlock free. A few of them are given below.
There is more than one way to unlock iCloud, and some of them are given below and for your ease methods to perform these are also provided.
Part 1. iCloud Unlock Free Online
If you need a solution to unlock iCloud on iPhone, you can use the method to bypass this process of iCloud.
1. First of all, you need to go to the menu option in your phone select applications and then select crash; it will restart your phone.
2. Now select your language and country and then go to WiFi settings.
3. Then you will see "i" in front of the WiFi network and go to the "HTTP PROXY" in the menu given under.
4. Choose 30 emojis in the server and then choose 15-3- characters in the port zone.
5. Once you unlocked it you can use your iPhone like always.
It is a permanent solution, but it is rather difficult because you have to do perform the unlocking process again every time you use different apps such as FaceTime.
Part 2. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone via Official iPhone Unlock
This is probably the best method to unlock iCloud on iPhone. You will have to pay the price but you are going to feel that it is worth every penny. You will have your iPhone unlocked in no time.
1. First of all you need to go to the official phone unlock website and select the iCloud unlock option.
2. You will find a device detail tab, enter all details and then the select model of your iPhone and add it to cart
3. You will be asked to provide contact details and email address which will be used to inform you about unlock once it is completed.
4. Then you will be asked to choose a payment method of your choice.
5. Once you have made the payment your unlocking procedure is done, and you will be informed via email, and you can use your iPhone like before.
You can, however, unlock following models of iPhone with the help of official iPhone unlock. Those models include iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5C, 5S, 5, 6, 6 plus, SE, 6S, 6S Plus and iPhone 7 on iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10.
It is also known to be the best method to unlock iCloud because it does not damage your phone and it is also a relatively easier and fast method to unlock iCloud.
Part 3. Unlock iCloud Activation Lock via PassFab Activation Unlocker
If you are looking for an iCloud activation lock removal, then you are on the right page. You can have PassFab Activation Unlocker to remove activation lock on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This tool is the best thing to apply when you are out of options. You can use the program by following these simple steps.
Step 1. First of all, download the tool and launch it after installation.
Step 2. From the main interface, you need to click Start and read the agreement.
Step 3. Connect your iOS device to this software and download jailbreak tool.
Step 4. Click Start Jailbreak button and follow the instruction to jailbreak your device.
Step 5. After a few minutes, your iCloud activation lock will be removed successfully.
Video Tutorial About How to Remove Activation Lock on iPhone for Windows Users
There are many methods to unlock iCloud, but these are some of the most important as well as conventional methods which will help you regain access to iCloud. These are the best ways to get your iPhone back for the people who tend to forget their password more often than not. PassFab is the best tool to unlock iPhone backup password and unlock iPad backup password. You can use it for iCloud unlock for free. You can also visit PassFab to find out more exciting tools which can help you in many other apps using iPhone or other Apple products.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>