“Hi, I’ve been asked for the iCloud activation in my iPad and I don’t know how to unlock my iCloud. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance!”
Sometimes iCloud activation on your iPad can be beneficial as well as dangerous. This technology is good as it provides effective protection against theft and all other issues. But, this system can be dangerous because it can be quite tough to unlock iCloud locked iPad yourself without your Apple ID.
Bypassing the iCloud locked iPad can be challenging, but it is not impossible. Thus, this article will help you know how to unlock iCloud locked iPad. We will provide you with different steps that can be used to unlock your iCloud locked iPad. So, let’s get started!
Part 1: How to Unlock iCloud Locked iPad
1. Unlock iPad iCloud activation lock with iCloud
Since your phone got locked, you won't be able to get access to your data or files stored on your phone. To solve this problem, we will let you know how to unlock an iPad locked with iCloud. Just follow these steps and get going!
Step 1: Get the iPad, and on the “Active iPhone” screen, press the home button and then press on Wi-Fi settings followed by “i” icon. In this step, you will need to change your DNS settings. The DNS setting that you need to type will depend upon your location. For example,
- Type 126.96.36.199 if you reside in USA
- Type 188.8.131.52 for Europe
- Type 104. 155.220.58 for Asian locations
- For any other location in the world, type 184.108.40.206
- Step 2: Tap on the “back” button and then click on the "Done" button and then click on “Activation Help”.
- Step 3: After all these steps, you will get a message that will be as “You have successfully connected to my server.”
- Step 4: Now you are connected to iCloud services in your phone.
2. Unlock iPad iCloud activation lock by using software
You can also use software like PassFab Activation Unlocker to know how to unlock the iCloud activation lock on the iPad mini. This one is a reliable method. Follow these steps to unlock iCloud locked iPad.
- Step 1: Launch the software PassFab Activation Unlocker on your Mac Computer and then click on "Start."
- Step 2: At this step, you need to connect your iOS device to your Mac using a USB cable.
- Step 3: Subsequently, you are required to will jailbreak your iOS device. To jailbreak iOS devices for the Mac version, click on “Start Jailbreak” when the jailbreak download process has completed.
- Step 4: Next, you need to follow all instructions that you receive on your screen. And you also need to put your mobile device in the DFU mode. Wait for a few minutes until the program will jailbreak into your device.
- Step 5: Click on “Next Button” and proceed. Next, lookf or your device’s info on the screen and verify it.
- Step 6: Hit on “Start Remove”. The PassFab Activation Unlocker will instantly begin to activate the lock screen. It won't take more than a few seconds to complete the bypassing process.
Here is the video tutorial about how to use this program to unlock iCloud activation lock on iPad:
3. Unlock iPad iCloud activation lock by connecting original owner
The activation lock issue comes to many users if they are using a second hand device and it is locked with the previous owner’s account. If you’re one of those, this process is for you. All you need to do is to contact the previous owner.
The previous owner will then complete this process by remotely signing in to the Apple device. Following are the steps:
- Step 1: Visit iCloud.com and sign in using iCloud credentials.
Step 2: Go to “Find iPhone”.
Step 3: Select “All devices”.
Step 4: Remove the device from the list by pressing “Erase iPad” followed by Remove.
All these processes to unlock your Apple device is quite easy. When it comes to one of the easiest methods, you should try the method involving the software PassFab Activation Unlocker, as it will help you complete the unlocking process within a few seconds. The first method can be tough for some people if they don’t have enough technical knowledge.
Sometimes not remembering your iCloud password or unable to restore the iCloud account can seem challenging. But with the advent of software like PassFab Activation Unlocker, your work got easier. So, whenever you are stuck in this situation, use this software and enjoy the digital experience smoothly. We hope we were able to help you with your question regarding how to unlock iCloud locked Apple iPad Air 2. Contact us for any additional information.
FAQs about Unlocking iCloud Locked iPad
Q1: How to remove iCloud from iPad without password?
The process to remove iCloud from the iPad is pretty simple, and all you need to do is follow a few steps.
- Head to “Settings” look for the “iCloud”.
- Tap on it to open.
After this, you need to search for "Delete account" and tap on it.
- Your iCloud account will get removed in a short while now.
Q2: Can iCloud lock be removed?
Yes, iCloud lock can be removed easily. This can be done using different software. If you want to look at the best software, you should choose the software named as PassFab Activation Unlocker. This software will help you remove the iCloud lock within seconds.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>