If you forgot Windows 7 password, you do not need to panic. By using Windows password reset USB you can reset the forgotten login password without any hassle. In this article, we've gathered popular Windows 7 password reset tool for you. From now on, you can easily access your Windows 7 computer even without knowing the password.
Part 1. Top 3 Win 7 Password Reset Tool
Windows password reset tool is an effective way to reset the password. With the help of a tool, you can reset or remove a password in a shorter period of time. On the internet, there are numerous password reset tools. You need to be very careful while choosing a tool as some tools are not safe to install on the computer. Below there are top 3 Windows password revocery tools that you can use.
- 1) PassFab 4WinKey - Best Windows 7 Password Reset USB Tool
- 2) Windows Password Key - Professsional Windows 7 Password Reset Tool
- 3) Windows Password Recovery Tool - Ultimate Windows 7 Password Removal Tool
1) PassFab 4WinKey - Best Windows 7 Password Reset USB Tool
The PassFab 4WinKey - Windows 7 password reset usb download free is an ultimate solution for forgotten passwords in case of Windows. It is considered as best Windows 7 password reset tool. If you are unable to enter into your Windows system, then you can rely on this tool. More than 200 countries preferred this tool for resetting passwords. Most importantly, it is safe and secure to install on the computer.
Here is a video guide about how to reset password Windows 7 usb:
Now, follow the below steps to reset the password on Windows 7.
Step 1: Burn Reset Disk
First, you need to install the tool on your PC from PassFab website. Then, launch the software. Select either a USB flash drive or CD/DVD and click on the "Burn" to starting boot disk.
Step 2: Enter Boot Menu Interface
Once your CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive was burned successful, simply click "Next" . Then you need to insert the burned-USB flash drive to your locked computer. Restart the computer and press "F12" or "ESC" on the keyboard to enter Boot Menu interface.
Step 3: Enter Locked Windows
After entered Boot Menu, you will find out your inserted disk from the USB/DVD/CD name. Using arrow key to choose it and press "Enter" keyboard to boot it. After that, you will see 4WinKey interface and select your Windows system.
Step 4: Reset Password
Now, select "Reset Accoutn Password" option and click on "Next". Now, all your windows account will be displayed. Select a user account, you will see the default password. If you don't want it, just chnage it by your own. Then, click on "Next".
Step 5: Reboot computer
Now, you will go to another interface, simply click "Reboot" to restart your computer. Then you can use your new password to log into windows system.
Also Read: How to Bypass Windows 7 Admin Password
2) Windows Password Key - Professsional Windows 7 Password Reset Tool
The Windows Password Key is another professional Windows 7 password reset USB tool. It can reset the password without reinstalling the system. It also has a capability to recover both login and administration password. Follow the below steps to recover password with this tool.
Step 1: Installation Process
Download the software onto your computer from the Windows Password Key official website and run the software to begin the process.
Step 2: Setup Process
Complete the whole setup process. With the help of USB flash drive or CD/DVD, create a bootable process. Finally, click on the "Burn" button.
Step 3: Reset Password
Boot your locked computer through burned USB or CD/DVD and tap on "Reset Password" by selecting a Window to recover the forgotten password on Windows 7.
3) Windows Password Recovery Tool - Ultimate Windows 7 Password Removal Tool
The Windows Password Recovery Tool is another good Windows 7 password recovery tool. It is a versatile password recovery tool. Follow the below steps to reset the password with help of Windows password recovery.
Step 1: Download the Windows Password Recovery Tool
Download and launch the tool on your computer, after install successfully you can run this software to move on.
Step 2: Burn the disk
Insert a USB to the computer or a CD/DVD disk into the CD-ROM drive of the computer and click Burn button.
Step 3: Boot USB/CD/DVD
After loading, you will see a window like below if you have set password for Windows Boot CD/DVD. Enter the password and click "OK" button to begin password recovery. If you haven't set password, skip this step.
Step 4: Choose password to reset
When you come to this page, you will see all your windows account, choose one you want to reset and click "Reset" button to go on. Wait for a few minutes, the password will be reset successful.
Part 2. The Reasons Why You Should Choose PassFab 4WinKey
PassFab 4WinKey is better than its counterparts. The features that 4WinKey has are remarkable. Here are the main reasons:
- TrustWorthy: As compared to free Windows password recovery tool like Ophcrack, 4WinKey is a trustworthy tool. Many Windows users preferred this software as Windows 7 admin password reset tool. The software is installed by more than 20 countries.
- Secured: Unlike free tools, 4WinKey is 100% safe and secure tool. You can download the software on your computer without any worries. It is fully clean software.
- Upgrade Option: The main difference between PassFab 4WinKey and other free Windows password reset tool is that 4WinKey provides the lifetime upgrade option without charging a single penny.
- Simple Operation: 4WinKey is easy to install and operate. In three to four simple steps, you can recover or reset your Windows password. It is more reliable as compared to the free reset password tool.
We've introduced best 3 Windows 7 password reset tools in this article. Instead of reinstalling the system, it is better to use these tools to reset the password. Without the tool, the process of resetting Windows password becomes very long. If you miss out any step, then it becomes difficult to reset the password.