People will encounter all kinds of trouble while using their phone, especially for the trouble of how to unlock iPhone 11 which is really tricky. If you forgot the password and don't know how to unlock iPhone without password, your iPhone is disabled after entering the wrong password too many times, or purchase a second-hand iPhone 11 but find that your phone is locked. Please don't worry, you will find the most suitable way in this article for you to unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro [Max].
Way 1: Unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro[Max] with PassFab iPhone Unlocker
Way 2: Unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro[Max] via iTunes
Way 3: Unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro[Max] Remotely via iCloud
Way 4: Unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro[Max] with Passcode/Face ID
Extra: Know More about Unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro[Max]
PassFab iPhone Unlocker
|Note||Only 3 Steps! Without ANY password.||Your iPhone may stuck on the recovery mode or Apple logo screen.||Need Apple ID and Password.If you don't know the password, you need the enter the rescue email or answer the security questions to reset the password.||Have to enter into iPhone.|
Way 1: Unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro[Max] without ANY Password with PassFab iPhone Unlocker
If you want to know how to unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro [Max] with little effort and without having to encounter any hassle, without iTunes and iCloud, then you should definitely try using third-party software - PassFab iPhone Unlocker for this purpose. It can help you unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro [Max] without screen lock with 100% success rate.
Besides, it can also help you:
- Factory reset iPhone without the Apple ID and Password.
- Remove Apple ID from iPhone without any password or verification.
- Turn off screen time passcode on iPhone without passcode and data loss.
- Get rid of third-party supervision and remove MDM.
It is also very simple to use, you can follow the steps below to unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro[Max] with PassFab iPhone Unlocker:
- To begin, download and install PassFab iPhone Unlocker on your computer.
After successfully installing the software, launch it and press “Start” under Unlock iOS Screen.
Next, connect the iPhone with the computer by using a USB cable. After doing so, hit “Next”.
Choose a suitable path and hit “Download” to begin downloading the firmware package.
Once the download completes successfully, hit the “Start Remove” button to proceed.
Wait for the process to complete. Afterward, you’ll be able to set up and use your iPhone without a screen lock.
Way 2: Unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro[Max] without Code via iTunes
Another great method to effectively unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro[Max] is by performing a factory reset with the help of iTunes. But using this method is more troublesome. You have to put the iPhone into the recovery mode first. This requires that your iPhone’s buttons can be used normally and the phone has no hardware problems, otherwise it will be easy to get stuck in the recovery mode, so you have to find a way to repair your iPhone.
Follow the steps below to understand how to unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro with iTunes.
- Launch iTunes on your computer to begin. If you’re running an older iTunes version, be sure to update it to the latest version before going further.
- The iPhone must not be connected to the computer at this point. Press and hold the Volume Up/Down and the Side buttons until the Power off slider appears. Drag this slider and power off your iPhone.
Now connect your iPhone to the computer while holding down the Side button. Continue to hold this button until the Recovery Mode screen appears.
Find your iPhone on the iTunes. Hit “Restore” and wait for iTunes to download the software corresponding to your iPhone version.
- After the process completes successfully, you’ll be able to set up your iPhone as a new device and re-define the screen lock passcode.
Way 3: Unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro[Max] Remotely Using iCloud
Another effective way to unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro [Max] is through iCloud. The iCloud’s Find My iPhone feature not only can let you identify the exact location of a lost or stolen iPhone. Furthermore, this feature can also be used erase your iPhone remotely, including the screen lock.
But using this method, you must know the Apple ID and password and it must have Find My iPhone feature enabled on it.
The steps below illustrate how to unlock iPhone 11 pro max using iCloud.
Go to iCloud.com on your computer and sign in with your Apple ID and Password.
Go to “Find iPhone” and select “All Devices” to view all the devices connected to your iCloud account.
Select the iPhone that you want to unlock and hit “Erase iPhone”.
Click “Erase” and enter the Apple ID password again.
- Patiently wait for the process to complete. Afterward, you can either restore your iPhone from backup or set it up as a new device.
Way 4: Unlock iPhone 11 with Passcode/Face ID
The iPhone lock screen feature is quite beneficial as it raises the level of security and privacy in your device. Now that we’ve discussed how to unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro[Max], it’s also important for you to understand how you can set up a passcode and Face ID on your device.
Follow the steps below to set up a screen lock passcode on your iPhone.
- Go to “Settings” and select “Face ID & Passcode”.
- Press “Turn Passcode On”.
Enter a six-digit passcode for the lock screen. Re-enter this passcode to confirm your command.
Follow the step below to set up a Face ID on your iPhone.
- Go to “Settings” and select “Face ID & Passcode”. Enter your passcode to continue.
- Tap on the “Set Up Face ID”, position your face in front of the iPhone camera, and hit “Get Started” to scan the Face ID.
- Slowly move your head to complete the circle shown on your screen. Once the Face ID scan is complete, hit “Continue”.
Once again, move your head gently to complete the circle. Hit “Done” and the Face ID will be enabled on your iPhone.
After setting the passcode and Face ID successfully, you can use them to unlock your phone. It is recommended that you set the passcode and face ID meanwhile, so that even if you forget the password, you can use the face ID to unlock your iPhone.
Some Questions You Should Know about Unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro [Max]
Q1: Can I Unlock iPhone 11 with Fingerprint?
Actually, iPhone 11 does not support fingerprint unlocking, and there is no fingerprint sensor on the phone. After iPhone X, the full-screen iPhone models have cancelled the fingerprint recognition function.
Q2: How to Unlock a Second-hand iPhone 11 with Activation Lock?
When you are in this situation, PassFab Activation Unlocker is your best choice if you can't find the previous owner and get the Apple ID password. It can help you remove activation lock with any hassle.
Those were all possible methods that you can use to unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro[Max] without pascode/Face ID. Based on popular opinion, PassFab iPhone Unlocker is arguably the best software that you can use for this purpose as it has the least requirements and demands less effort. Furthermore, it also offers a high success rate! You won’t find a reason to complain when using PassFab iPhone Unlocker to remove the iPhone lock screen passcode.
PassFab iPhone Unlocker
- Unlock all types of screen lock
- Unlock Apple ID/iCloud without password
- Bypass screen time without passcode
- Bypass MDM without username and password
- Support iPhone/iPad and latest iOS 15 version
PassFab iPhone Unlocker has Recommended by many medias, like macworld, makeuseof, appleinsider, etc.