Did you just purchase a second-hand Samsung A02 that is Google-locked, and you can’t unlock it? Or have you factory reset your phone, and it asks for your Google password, which you have forgotten?
Don’t worry, you are not the only one with this problem. This problem often occurs with Samsung A02 users since it uses an FRP lock that is quite functional with enhanced security features. Most people struggle with Samsung A02/A02s FRP bypass since they don’t have the right direction.
Samsung A02/A02s FRP bypass Android 10/11/12 is easy if you use the right method and follow the steps precisely. So, without any delay, let’s understand the steps you can utilize for bypassing google account on samsung galaxy a02s
Part1: 4 Steps to Bypass FRP Samsung A02/A02s Android 10/11/12
The best available method to Bypass FRP on Samsung A02/A02s Android 10/11/12 is PassFab Android Unlocker. The tool allows you to remove the lock with just a few clicks without any hassle. Also, it offers a wide range of features and fast speed, allowing you to get rid of the lock in a very short time. Let’s take a look at some of the features of PassFab Android Unlocker, an excellent Samsung A02/A02s FRP bypass tool.
PassFab Android Unlocker
- Best FRP Remover Tool For Samsung Phones
- One click bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Android 5.1-12.0)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- High-Quality Tech Support
PassFab Android Unlocker has Recommended by many medias, like macworld, makeuseof, appleinsider, etc.
Follow below steps to bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy A02s/A02 with PassFab Android Unlocker
Connect Your Device To A Computer
The first step is the simplest one since it requires you to simply connect your Samsung device to a computer via a USB cable.
Select Device OS Version
Now, you simply need to select the Android version of your device. If you are unaware of the Android version, you should tap the Don’t Know The device OS Version option.
Remove FRP Lock
Restart The Device
Once you have followed all the steps correctly as per your device’s Android version, you simply need to restart the device. Once restarted, your phone will be bypassed from the FRP lock successfully.
Here is Video Guide for you to bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy A02s/A02
Part2: Samsung A02/A02s FRP Bypass Android 10/11/12 without PC
Bypassing Samsung FRP on on Samsung Galaxy a02/a02s using a SIM Code is another way to get rid of the FRP lock without pc. However, it is relatively complicated that requires much patience. Let’s take a look at the steps to bypass the Samsung a02/a02s FRP lock without PC.
- Switch “ON” your Samsung phone and connect it to WiFi.
- Go to the “Google Verification” page from your phone’s account section.
- Tap the three dots, press “Go To Galaxy Store” and tap the “Agree” button present at the bottom.
- Press the “Update” button and wait for the phone to get the app “Updated”.
- Select the Search icon, find “Samsung Internet Browser” and tap “Update”.
- Once updated, launch the “Browser”.
- Open the Samsung browser and download FRP bypass “Apk Apex Launcher”.
- Click on “Settings” and go to “Biometrics and Security”. Next, tap on the “Other Settings” option.
- Enable the “Pin Windows” option, and enable the Use Screen Lock Type To Unpin option.
- Set up a “Pin Code” as per your preference.
- Restart your device and enter the Pin you created to open the device.
- Now, you can add any of your preferred Google accounts.
As you can see bypass FRP lock via SIM Code is quite complicated, so it's advisable for you to follow above 12 steps carefully in order to successfully bypass frp lock in the end.
Extra Tip: How to Get Rid of FRP Lock on Samsung Galaxy A02/AO2s Permanently?
Disabling FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy A02/A02s may be a good choice for you, if you are easy to forget Google account. Let’s take a look at the two different techniques to remove FRP lock from Samsung Galaxy A02/A02s.
1. Disable Factory Reset Protection
The first method is the most easiest one as you simply need to disable the factory reset protection to remove the FRP lock. To do this, simply go to the Settings Menu, and tap the Disable Factory Reset Protection from your phone’s privacy columns.
2. Remove Google Account
Removing Google account from your phone is also a great option if you want to get rid of the FRP lock from your Samsung A02/A02s permanently. Here is how you can remove the Google account from the phone.
Go to your phone’s Settings and tap the Accounts and Backup option.
Go to Manage Accounts.
Tap the Remove Account option to get your lock removed permanently.
Samsung A02/A02s FRP bypass is an easy job if you follow the right steps in the correct manner. Although the manual method for removing the FRP lock is workable, it does not work well for non-technical people. So, it is always recommended to utilize PassFab Android Unlocker to remove the FRP lock, as it brings the ability to bypass the FRP lock effectively along with a wide range of other features regarding removing screen lock, pin and pattern, etc.